Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not in mine. I confirmed.
I don’t doubt that’s the case at all, would love to know why not and perhaps find a better solution for deleting that feature.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

People are confusing systems that are built for start/stop with their knowledge of a normal car.

These are not normal car batteries, not normal car starters, and are specifically designed for longevity to accomplish what they're designed to do.

If people don't like it, because they just don't like it, that's fine. But the argument that is going to prematurely mess up your engine is total hogwash.

Give you an example, Wranglers that come with start stop have a different starter than ones that do not. There is about a $100 difference.

And if you're worried about oil, well there's plenty of threads in here about how long you have to wait for the engine to drain to get a proper oil reading... Again these things are designed to be start and stopped. These aren't your grandpa's engines.

NaturalFlorida

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Some" who? What evidence do "some" offer? Not discounting that this may be true, but would like to know what the truth is.
It's basic common sense,
starter motors do not last forever,
the more they are used, the shorter their lifespan
constant use of the start/stop feature's savings at the pump will be erased at the mechanic when replacing the starter

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That was the entire point of my post. :LOL: :LOL: If you don't like it, turn it off OR use sport mode.
I'd like to but driving in Sport DOES NOT disable ASS in my Wildtrak. And I use the button, I'm not arguing that point.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don’t know if this has been discussed…. But found this out today… come to a stop and engine stops… but if you let off the brake and engine restarts… mash it again and it cranks back up… it will stay running… simple and easy…
Why not just hit the button to disable don’t undertake d what’s so hard about that

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to but driving in Sport DOES NOT disable ASS in my Wildtrak. And I use the button, I'm not arguing that point.
Hence, the reason I said that if you DON'T like the auto start/stop TO USE sport. :LOL: :LOL: If you DO like the start/stop, just use normal mode.

Ford Bronco Auto start found a easy hack 1637445418139

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
As soon as custom tunes are available they can shut it off If one prefers.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's basic common sense,
constant use of the start/stop feature's savings at the pump will be erased at the mechanic when replacing the starter
I hate to think what it says about current generations that anyone is alive, and considered qualified to operate a motor vehicle, that need to be told this.

Ford Bronco Auto start found a easy hack CaptainObvious

Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's basic common sense,
I hate to think what it says about current generations that anyone is alive, and considered qualified to operate a motor vehicle, that need to be told this.
Or even worse…
People are confusing systems that are built for start/stop with their knowledge of a normal car.​
These are not normal car batteries, not normal car starters, and are specifically designed for longevity to accomplish what they're designed to do.​
If people don't like it, because they just don't like it, that's fine. But the argument that is going to prematurely mess up your engine is total hogwash.​

NaturalFlorida

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bob
Those are some of the same folks who think the things .GOV gives to them are free*....

OP
OP
cowman

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why not just hit the button to disable don’t undertake d what’s so hard about that
Why don’t you go and read what I said…. Something I just noticed…I know I can just hit the button… did not know about the brake thing… just passéd it along… Jessss…

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread is hilarious. Just push the disable button if you don't want it. It's extremely easy.
Sponsored