First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The funny thing about forums, It's always interesting to see pics of people. Maybe it was the image of Grant, but I was certain you were older, LOL! Great looking BD!
Sponsored

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just visited my dealer for an update. No movement in their system either. So I confirmed wiht them, what many are already saying, cars just show up at the dealer sometimes. Pretty regularly actually. So, those of us who show no movement, I am willing to bet that your broncos will just magically show up at the daelare and I would also bet we are going to see a lot of them show up next week and the rest right after thanksgiving in the US.

Reactions: Jjk

Sponsored

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rail car made it to Cincinnati, OH. Slow progress from Whalbridge, OH after 3 days. Probably not looking like a early thanksgiving delivery.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rail car made it to Cincinnati, OH. Slow progress from Whalbridge, OH after 3 days. Probably not looking like a early thanksgiving delivery.
Mine was in Walbridge for 3 days. Then Cincinnati for hours. Now it is stuck in Louisville, KY since yesterday. Who knows where it goes from there.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was in Walbridge for 3 days. Then Cincinnati for hours. Now it is stuck in Louisville, KY since yesterday. Who knows where it goes from there.
I was just coming here to post that mine has been sitting in Winnipeg all day today; hasn't move.

@SVTLightning is going to be pissed that there's no update on my Bronco shipment... :ROFLMAO:

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just coming here to post that mine has been sitting in Winnipeg all day today; hasn't move.

@SVTLightning is going to be pissed that there's no update on my Bronco shipment... :ROFLMAO:
Damn! Hopefully it’s on the move again tomorrow.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey gentlemen....
I'm over in the 11/15 group. "built" on 11/18
Tracker still shows in production...
Some guys after me are "built" or even "shipped"...
Is there any rhyme or reason to it? Just not everyone getting expedient tracker updates?
Thanks

Sponsored

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey gentlemen....
I'm over in the 11/15 group. "built" on 11/18
Tracker still shows in production...
Some guys after me are "built" or even "shipped"...
Is there any rhyme or reason to it? Just not everyone getting expedient tracker updates?
Thanks
From what I have seen it could be either your in QC/waiting on a part or your vehicle could have shipped and your tracker is just not updating to reflect this.
When my build went through it stayed marked as in production until they got a replacement part for what mine was missing during the build process. Once it was finished with that final part I did get a built email.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I have seen it could be either your in QC/waiting on a part or your vehicle could have shipped and your tracker is just not updating to reflect this.
When my build went through it stayed marked as in production until they got a replacement part for what mine was missing during the build process. Once it was finished with that final part I did get a built email.
Hope that didn't take too long for you! I do have a delivery estimate for the 26th...
However, they sent home the shift (it looked like) just before my build. My modules didn't go online until the following, early morning...
From my dealer, he tells me I'm "produced" 🀷🏻

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hope that didn't take too long for you! I do have a delivery estimate for the 26th...
However, they sent home the shift (it looked like) just before my build. My modules didn't go online until the following, early morning...
From my dealer, he tells me I'm "produced" 🀷🏻
Luckily it took less than a week. My modules went live 5 days after I was produced, built email that same day then next day it was shipped (by rail). Hopefully yours is produced like your dealer says! Is yours going by rail or convoy?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Luckily it took less than a week. My modules went live 5 days after I was produced, built email that same day then next day it was shipped (by rail). Hopefully yours is produced like your dealer says! Is yours going by rail or convoy?
I won't get email because I'm in Canada... But yeah, there wasn't a big delay with the modules popping.
I'm convoy... I'm 3.5 hrs from the plant here in Ontario. 1 day to ship.

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I won't get email because I'm in Canada... But yeah, there wasn't a big delay with the modules popping.
I'm convoy... I'm 3.5 hrs from the plant here in Ontario. 1 day to ship.
Gotcha! From what I have seen folks that are getting their vehicles via convoy are less likey to get updates from the trackers and more likely to just have their vehicle show up at the dealer. Hopefully that means yours is already on its way or will leave any day now!
Sponsored