First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
the $500 is the fee charged by the destination dealership. In your example, Granger will only charge you what was agreed upon which is 1000 below invoice.

So in this case, since $500 is cheaper than most shipping quotes, if someone's original reservation dealer is charging ADM--would it make sense to just go with Granger no matter what and select that courtesy option when ordering? Can the destination dealer add on any charges from this?

I see this $500 as money will spent to 1) no longer have to worry about a shady dealer and 2) still save a considerable amount below MSRP even when factoring in the $500 cost
Sponsored

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
the $500 is the fee charged by the destination dealership. In your example, Granger will only charge you what was agreed upon which is 1000 below invoice.
But since it's being drop shipped direct from factory the destination fee is the only shipping cost correct?

Any more info on this program? I googled it I could only find info about courtesy (loaner) vehicles for sales and fleet sales

Thanks

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Name,

Thank you for placing your reservation for the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco. We are so excited to bring Bronco back into the wild and are humbled by the consumer demand we have received so far.
In fact, consumer interest was so high the night of our reveal that some aspects of our website did not perform as intended for selected Ford Bronco enthusiasts. While we worked quickly to resolve these issues, we want to ensure we got everything just right with your reservation.
YOUR RESERVATION IS CURRENTLY HELD WITH:

XX FORD
Dealer Address:
XX
Reservation #: 1011XXXX
If everything went as planned with your reservation, there is no action required.
In the event you were not able to place your reservation with your preferred Dealer, you can contact our Customer Relationship Center at (800) 334-4375 and they will be happy to make the change in Dealer selection for you. Your reservation will not be impacted in any other way, including your Reservation ID and the time you placed your reservation.
Dealer change requests must occur before October 31, 2020. After that date dealer change requests will not be accepted.
As a reminder, you will be able to update any aspect of your selected Ford Bronco with the exception of changing to a First Edition (reservations are full) when you convert your reservation to an order with your Dealer beginning December 2020.
Thank you again for choosing the Ford Bronco for your adventure!
You can log into your Ford Account for the latest info on your vehicle.
no email yet. wonder if they're staggering the emails so they don't get swamped...

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a courtesy delivery, but I am sure with losing the Bronco sale I would highly doubt your delivery to be as courteous as we will do..

If say we had a GT supercars then I am sure they would love to assist the customer and us..

But my inbox at work has not had some of the kindest dealer responses to the pricing structure we use.

Oh well life goes on.
I bet those messages are probably just a hair snarky.

I havenā€™t seen anyone come close to what you guys are offering. Best i have seen is ā€˜a little under MSRPā€™.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Correct! You are not paying anything additional for shipping. Mother ford does not care if you are 10 miles from the plant or 2000 miles from the plant. I think the delivery fee is 1495.

The reason for the additional $500 fee is because you are asking the destination dealership to accept the vehicle In behalf of the selling dealership. This involves pre delivery inspection (pdi) and sitting down with you to do The paperwork.

But since it's being drop shipped direct from factory the destination fee is the only shipping cost correct?

Any more info on this program? I googled it I could only find info about courtesy (loaner) vehicles for sales and fleet sales

Thanks

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wonder what order number OP has,? I confirmed an FE at laucnh, no email yet.

Last edited:

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet those messages are probably just a hair snarky.

I havenā€™t seen anyone come close to what you guys are offering. Best i have seen is ā€˜a little under MSRPā€™.
Maybe?

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wonder what order number OP has,? I confirmed an FE on day, no email yet.
I didn't get an email yet either and I had my reservation in 3 minutes after launch. I've received all previous Ford emails without issue as well.

BasBronc80

Wildtrak
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are most dealerships not just selling these at MSRP? I would think considering the demand and pre orders, there couldn't be that much negotiation room right? Maybe I'm wrong. Would appreciate any insight from people who know.

Sponsored

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are most dealerships not just selling these at MSRP? I would think considering the demand and pre orders, there couldn't be that much negotiation room right? Maybe I'm wrong. Would appreciate any insight from people who know.
A lot are charging additional markup. The dealer I reserved at emailed me and flat out confirmed they're charging it.

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't seen this in this thread yet.

Many are saying it's a good idea to get pricing in writing by October 31st. I don't disagree with any of that.

I'm just wondering, a lot of us are planning to use X-Plan or some other pricing, if it's made available (I became a member of Mustang Club of America - thanks brongo6g forums!).

Does anyone know or have an idea, do you think special pricing for Bronco will be a known thing or not by Oct. 31? Seems like if it's still a question mark then it'll be hard to agree on pricing if you plan to use one of these special pricing plans.

Just a thought.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't seen this in this thread yet.

Many are saying it's a good idea to get pricing in writing by October 31st. I don't disagree with any of that.

I'm just wondering, a lot of us are planning to use X-Plan or some other pricing, if it's made available (I became a member of Mustang Club of America - thanks brongo6g forums!).

Does anyone know or have an idea, do you think special pricing for Bronco will be a known thing or not by Oct. 31? Seems like if it's still a question mark then it'll be hard to agree on pricing if you plan to use one of these special pricing plans.

Just a thought.
I was wondering this myself today. I have a local dealership who has lifetime powertrain warranty, but I havenā€™t been able to get pricing out of them or if theyā€™d honor x plan (if Ford approves x plan). Itā€™s frustrating, but so far I have my reservation in a great spot and wonā€™t change it just for convenience. It has to make sense if Iā€™m changing to a local dealer.

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was wondering this myself today. I have a local dealership who has lifetime powertrain warranty, but I havenā€™t been able to get pricing out of them or if theyā€™d honor x plan (if Ford approves x plan). Itā€™s frustrating, but so far I have my reservation in a great spot and wonā€™t change it just for convenience. It has to make sense if Iā€™m changing to a local dealer.
Totally understand. The dealer I switched to has already put out a nice mass email of FAQs specific to their dealership, such as will you charge a markup ("Big no on this one!") and do you accept X/Z/D/A plan PINS ("Big yes on this one!") though with the caveat that they don't know the pricing plans yet. So I feel about as good as I can at this point.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.