www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing has changed, nothing new.
Ditto.

At this point I almost want to be the last one off DM just for the icing on this dysfunctional cake.
Sponsored

Trav

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine updated to In Transit on the B6G Tracker.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Status update!!
3C5EF026-939D-4850-8D7E-8FFC46B27984.jpeg
By a technicality I think you are the shortest person on the the Dirt Mountain Tracker lol :)!
I just added you this week and BOOM, you're built!

CONGRATS!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mark me as built please!
My wife apparently got the email at 10:03 am this morning but for some reason her phone hasnt updated until just a few minutes ago! I teased her that we are not talking now :)
Estimated delivery to Granger Dec 11th to 17th. Now to figure out if we will fly out and drive it home or truck to colorado with group shipping or one off shipping direct to Utah?
CELEBRATE! The end is in sight!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/21 Update - Five Bronco's released today. CONGRATS to those who made parole.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1637547885886

Special Notes - Not exactly relevant to Dirt Mountain but I ventured outside of this thread to the greater B6G community today after realizing the master Dirt Mountain Thread has dropped from being the #1 Viewed to #6 after holding the hill for a good ~16 weeks.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1637548149513

Turn's out the 11/15 (and the other Build Weeks) threads are popping. As things slowly start to wind down here I'm starting to look for other ways to stay connected to this community but find it hard as most others really haven't gone through what we have. To some, waiting more than 24hrs after your blend date for the Built email is unbearable. And don't get me started about those who are the early July 2020 reservation holders who still do not have a VIN, having to watch what is now basically a lottery system, with some 2021 reservations (being the same exact specs) getting VIN's already. Basically a lot of people in different places in their Bronco journeys.

I guess the point of this is to say (other than I've consumed an excessive amount of the Beer Fund tonight, thank-you all), is that I think I'll always find a way to connect here on B6G by going back to my roots, and that's making Badges. Here's one I made today for the 11/15 gang. Remember when we all had our original Build Weeks everyone? 🤣

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 11-15-Build-Week

Countdown # - Why can't this be Zero 😂 🍺
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Last edited:

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

11/21 Update - Five Bronco's released today. CONGRATS to those who made parole.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

Special Notes - Not exactly relevant to Dirt Mountain but I ventured outside of this thread to the greater B6G community today after realizing the master Dirt Mountain Thread has dropped from being the #1 Viewed to #6 after holding the hill for a good ~16 weeks.

Turn's out the 11/15 (and the other Build Weeks) threads are popping. As things slowly start to wind down here I'm starting to look for other ways to stay connected to this community but find it hard as most others really haven't gone through what we have. To some, waiting more than 24hrs after your blend date for the Built email is unbearable. And don't get me started about those who are the early July 2020 reservation holders who still do not have a VIN, having to watch what is now basically a lottery system, with some 2021 reservations (being the same exact specs) getting VIN's already. Basically a lot of people in different places in their Bronco journeys.

I guess the point of this is to say (other than I've consumed an excessive amount of the Beer Fund tonight, thank-you all), is that I think I'll always find a way to connect here on B6G by going back to my roots, and that's making Badges. Here's one I made today for the 11/15 gang. Remember when we all had our original Build Weeks everyone? 🤣

Countdown # - Why can't this be Zero 😂 🍺

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Dirt mountaineers are a brotherhood, we should have a reunion every year on the anniversary of the last one off. Most of my fellow 7/19ers are gone now, miss them, long live Dirt Mountain vets!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dirt mountaineers are a brotherhood, we should have a reunion every year on the anniversary of the last one off. Most of my fellow 7/19ers are gone now, miss them, long live Dirt Mountain vets!
All August's. Left us.

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How I long to be one of them!

Sponsored

BoriBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21Gladiador, 93Rx7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Picked ours this past Saturday, took 11 days in transit by rail and then by car carrier to dealership, had to wait 4 days at dealer before they could perform their safety inspection, but it is finally home!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** D51A81A6-BA38-4575-8AC0-BA1F96F61A7B

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been in transit since 11/11. I check CSX via phone once a day. It has been in Baltimore since 11/18. Why would it go from MI to MD to only go up to the Northeast I have no clue but my guess is I won’t see mine til after Thanksgiving

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, mine has been at the local rail yard since Thursday and I haven't gotten a delivery yet. All I know is that it wasn't dropped off at the dealer overnight. I'm hoping for some news this afternoon: today is the ETA listed on the Ford tracker.

OldSchoolHood

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
11/20 Update - WOWZERS. Three June Blends were released today, and with a technicality so was a July blend!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** D51A81A6-BA38-4575-8AC0-BA1F96F61A7B

Special Notes - We are now down to only two June blends left on Dirt Mountain (@NotYou & @Blaven ). You two hanging in there alright?

Countdown # -

Still waiting here :( my dealer just keeps lying he actually said I am getting released and nothing happened. Do the dealers actually have more information then the Ford tracker has?
Been in production since 8/11 (2 door badL MIC 2.3 stick).... Thanks!!
Sponsored