Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good morning all Bronco enthusiasts!
My wife and I are planning on swapping out our cloth seats in our big bend with Katzkin leather.

This is our favorite design we have seen so far. Our interior is sandstone and black so I’m wondering if the brown will clash too much with the sandstone paneling on the doors and dash board.
Ford Bronco Big Bend Katzkin Leather 1637417849181

for reference here are the sand stone dash and panels:
Ford Bronco Big Bend Katzkin Leather 1637418428913

Ford Bronco Big Bend Katzkin Leather 1637418444833

Any opinions or suggestions are welcome.

Also if anyone knows where to get the leather cheaper I welcome those suggestions too!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black and Brown are neutrals they go with pretty much everything.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a good looking chair! I personally don't think browns will clash. It might look a little better if there were sandstone or black panels in the seat to tie it together with the rest of the interior.

iwantabasebronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wife and I are planning on swapping out our cloth seats in our big bend with Katzkin leather.

This is our favorite design we have seen so far. Our interior is sandstone and black so I’m wondering if the brown will clash too much with the sandstone paneling on the doors and dash board.

Also if anyone knows where to get the leather cheaper I welcome those suggestions too!
I think that will look sharp and classy. And honestly gives me “Eddie Bauer Edition” vibes from the early 2000 expeditions.

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Katzkin example is not an ideal match IMO. It doesn't clash per se, but it's all too busy in combination with the black & sandstone accents throuhout the Bronco. I'm hoping additional options are in the works. Personally, I think a black diamond pattern and sparingly used Sandstone accents would look great.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1637417849181.jpeg

1637418428913.png

1637418444833.jpeg

Looks more like gray with a red applique door panel insert. I personally not seeing the coffee with the mahogany seat colors. I would ask the Katzkin rep what the "Ford" colors are and they will match them for you. Also, go to their local installer and get some samples to match up against your interior. They will also help with some suggestions. Then you can decide what you like. I had Katzkin installed in mine a couple of weeks ago. Second time using them. You won't be disappointed.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Are the color choices for the seat design you pictured set in stone? Personally, I don't think those would look the best with Big Bend's sandstone interior.

I threw together something quick, mainly to show the colors and design I used.
Black with Sandalwood suedezkin wings, insert and stitching

This is just something I'd personally choose if I had the factory sandstone interior and only a suggestion.

If you aren't near a katzkin installer to look at color swatches, you can go to this site and order some.

Color swatch samples.

It costs $11 per ten color choices. You can choose colors from XT, Outlaw, Barracuda, Exotics and Suedezkin. I did this a couple months back, when I was still thinking about staying Wildtrak, but I've moved to Badlands and won't be doing this now.

OP
OP

Aggie118

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks a ton for sharing that. Didn’t know there was a design option like that. I’ve made it with coffee as the main color and the wings in Alabaster. I think that most closely resembles the sand stone in the interior.
Ford Bronco Big Bend Katzkin Leather 1637477074940

OP
OP

Aggie118

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is it with sand stone. I don’t think the color actually matches though. It looks way too dark.
Ford Bronco Big Bend Katzkin Leather 1637477319289

1637477291804.png

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would consider ordering those color swatch samples from the second site I linked. It took about 10 days from the day I ordered them, to arrive in the mail.

It would help some what visualize the color combos you like and are considering against the Big Bend Sandstone interior parts. It also has an internal link where you can configure the options that can be had or done to the seats.

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here's a couple more mock-ups. The two shown incorporte sandstone diamond stitching (single and double) with black interior.

I'm personally going with one of these two. The Wildtrak uses "sandstone"
accents so these examples tie in nicely.

Ford Bronco Big Bend Katzkin Leather 2542797F-DAE2-488F-829C-977591F7BDD3

Ford Bronco Big Bend Katzkin Leather 121793A5-2A84-4A48-A3A7-19E848C66E84