Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's that time of year again, and Black Friday is just around the corner! Pandamotorworks.com will have a variety of deals available so you can stock up on parts for your Bronco! With looming price increases for raw materials now is the best time to take advantage of these sales, even if you are still waiting on your Bronco!

**NOTE: We will be updating this thread as offers are introduced, so be sure to check back frequently!**

Ford Bronco Black Friday Starts NOW! 9

Ford Bronco Black Friday Starts NOW! 5

Ford Bronco Black Friday Starts NOW! 7

Ford Bronco Black Friday Starts NOW! 3

Ford Bronco Black Friday Starts NOW! 2
Sponsored

Last edited:

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You don't ship to Oregon?? Really?

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We do ship to Oregon.

are you having a issue with shipping options? I will shoot you a PM now!
When I go to checkout the cart won't allow Oregon shipping. Message is, 'we don't ship to that destination'.

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I go to checkout the cart won't allow Oregon shipping. Message is, 'we don't ship to that destination'.

We do! I sent you a message on here! We will get this fixed and corrected for you! Sorry about this!

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks!

EDIT - Order placed - thanks for the direct invoice!

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went to Panda works just yesterday and built a shopping list. $1,300 worth of stuff. So an overall shopping cart discount would be nice.

My biggest struggle, is I know it makes no sense to buy things for a vehicle that I have no idea when I'm going to get. I worry that once I actually try to install and find issues, that the warranty/return window will be gone.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went to Panda works just yesterday and built a shopping list. $1,300 worth of stuff. So an overall shopping cart discount would be nice.

My biggest struggle, is I know it makes no sense to buy things for a vehicle that I have no idea when I'm going to get. I worry that once I actually try to install and find issues, that the warranty/return window will be gone.
Yes be patient. Be smart. Admittedly I ordered many cosmetic things ahead of time, that when it came time to take home my Bronco, I didn't even use.

I have a vinyl stripe collecting dust that i have zero interest in having applied. Once I saw my Bronco and how beautiful she is, I realized my stripe would take away from that.
So yes I recommend saving your money and being patient. These products and mods will always be here. There will always be another sale

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes be patient. Be smart. Admittedly I ordered many cosmetic things ahead of time, that when it came time to take home my Bronco, I didn't even use.

I have a vinyl stripe collecting dust that i have zero interest in having applied. Once I saw my Bronco and how beautiful she is, I realized my stripe would take away from that.
So yes I recommend saving your money and being patient. These products and mods will always be here. There will always be another sale
You know what I fear is that some of the prices seem to be pretty reasonable. I'm concerned that some things will get a lot more expensive. To give you an example, Wranglers have some rock rails made by ACE that work with the factory rails. You can see threads on Wrangler forums when they first came out they were $450. Now they're over $900 I think.

For now, my shopping list was the husky floor liners, the ARB full underbody protection, and the RC hidden winch mount (although I know it doesn't work with my 2.7... trying to patiently wait for @mpeugeot to confirm the heat exchanger can be relocated).

But you're correct, I should just sit tight!

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

@da_jokker shoot me a pm at what you are looking for! I can look at a bundle discount! Most of these items have lifetime or very long warranties and we are understanding if parts are missing or not working after a order. We will do everything we can to assist with that so not to worry!!

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You know what I fear is that some of the prices seem to be pretty reasonable. I'm concerned that some things will get a lot more expensive. To give you an example, Wranglers have some rock rails made by ACE that work with the factory rails. You can see threads on Wrangler forums when they first came out they were $450. Now they're over $900 I think.

For now, my shopping list was the husky floor liners, the ARB full underbody protection, and the RC hidden winch mount (although I know it doesn't work with my 2.7... trying to patiently wait for @mpeugeot to confirm the heat exchanger can be relocated).

But you're correct, I should just sit tight!

You bring up a very interesting point on pricing. With the way things are going I can tell you we will be getting emails in January of more price increases because of the raw material and shipping surcharge.

Like I said feel free to shoot me a PM I am happy to give advice best I can on pricing or good black Friday deals that may not come next year etc. so you can make the best informed decision you can

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs