First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Found the tweet on the 2.3, so here's that one. I haven't been able to re-find his non-commital answer on the manual sasquatch though

Screenshot_20200727-224909_Chrome.jpg
I think the deal with the Sasquatch is that you have to get the 10-speed because of the trail control and trail turn assist comes with the Sasquatch package and you have to have the 10-speed for that. Everyone will just get the v6 if they can’t get the manual
Sponsored

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I don't think it will be as expensive as folks think.. could be wrong but if you compare Outer Banks to WildTrak the difference is only 10K and that gets you "WildTrak" stuff, plus SAS + 2.7 + Auto + Hard Top + Mid Package.
Some of that stuff is standard on OBX already so the 10k is basically motor and Sasquatch (for 2 door anyways)

I'm not clear on 4dr OBX having hardtop as STD, but it has the same 10k difference between OBX and WT as the 2dr

duc135

First Name
Duc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2014 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the deal with the Sasquatch is that you have to get the 10-speed because of the trail control and trail turn assist comes with the Sasquatch package and you have to have the 10-speed for that. Everyone will just get the v6 if they can’t get the manual
According to the PDF released by Ford, Trail Control and Trail Turn Assist is a separate option independent of the Sasquatch package. It comes standard on the Outer Banks trim which the Sasquatch is available as an option. The only three options that require the automatic transmission are those two Trail features, Trail One-Pedal Driving and the 2.7L V6 engine. Sasquatch does not require the automatic.

Last edited:

Goocci gang

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Your Bronco Model
Base
I middle off the road suspension lift and 35 x 17s on a solid front axle jeeps will run you 4 to 5 k including install and tax for aftermarket companies..... I'm pretty sure the Mopar lift was about 13oo not installed and 3k installed.... So I'd guess... 5 to 10 k considering axle upgrades and lockers can be 2 to 3 k

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

According to the PDF released by Ford, Trail Control and Trail Turn Assist is a separate option independent of the Sasquatch package. It comes standard on the Outer Banks trim which the Sasquatch is available as an option. The only three options that require the automatic transmission are those two Trail features, Trail One-Pedal Driving and the 2.7L V6 engine. Sasquatch does not require the automatic.
One of our insiders confirmed a while ago that trail control and turn come with the automatic transmission, and one pedal driving comes with the 2.7. This was a bit ago though, so it is subject to change before production.

Sponsored

Little tornado

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that wonderful news !! Please show me or give me the link that it states the Sasquatch comes in the manual. I was going off what ford said that the Sasquatch only comes in the 10-speed and I was trying to figure out why cause the badlands has pretty much the same options except the 10-speed with the trail features

duc135

First Name
Duc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well that wonderful news !! Please show me or give me the link that it states the Sasquatch comes in the manual. I was going off what ford said that the Sasquatch only comes in the 10-speed and I was trying to figure out why cause the badlands has pretty much the same options except the 10-speed with the trail features
It doesn't specifically say the Sasquatch is compatible with the MT, but it doesn't say the auto is required either like the other options do.

https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...crossovers/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_HR.pdf

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think people are way overestimating the price. I wouldn't be surprised if it's like 1500 bucks on the Badlands. The difference in wholesale prices between the 33s+rims vs 35s+rims is probably negligible, a couple hundred bucks tops. Whatever adds the extra lift is either zero cost or literally like $10 in parts and a few minutes of labor per vehicle.
Yeah I was thinking less than $2k on the Badlands

Sponsored

duc135

First Name
Duc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure what you're trying to say with that spreadsheet. That was put together by one of the forum members to compare the different crawl ratios available IIRC. It is not any type of official release from Ford stating that the auto is required for Sasquatch package.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll keep my fingers crossed... I hope you are right.
He almost certainly is.
It's in literally all the info Ford has released thus far.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah the 2.7 requires Auto... but that was all I heard/read... other than of course those trail assist and remote start features.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It doesn't specifically say the Sasquatch is compatible with the MT, but it doesn't say the auto is required either like the other options do.

https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...crossovers/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_HR.pdf
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sasquatch is only available with the 10-speed automatic. We&#39;re open to feedback for those that feel otherwise.</p>&mdash; Mike Levine (@mrlevine) <a href="">July 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Sponsored