Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought it was said that Ford said no ADM for reservation holders, i could be wrong, i took a couple months off from 6g. Maybe that's just wishful thinking.
And that if the sold bronco doesn't go to the res holder the dealership would be penalized(but i doubt that it would actually happen). Maybe they get a stern talking to.. still doubtful

I think Ford wants at least the appearance of treating the customer fairly and as if they are advocating for them. Almost like they are moving on from the dealer model, more direct ordering.

Additionally, if one doesn't get to buy their bronco, they lose their reservation, they lose price protection, they lose the Ford pass points allocated for reservation holders, and you are sent to the back of the line. "No bronco for you! "

Even with all that im at 50/50 to walk away given the QC issues, i would just need a reason to(like unplanned ADM drop) . But honestly, it's been smooth sailing so far so i'll keep matching forward. I believe the energy of the universe helps guide us if we are paying attention. This would be a huge flag for me to go another direction. Plenty of options out there
Ford wants high ADM because it shows investors they have a high demand vehicle. They have done everything possible to encourage ADM, even going so far as to reduce the percentage of Broncos that have to be sold to actual reservation holders.
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's what you focused on? In all the information, you focused on the specific line of having to go in, then called me out on it. Not the Ford requires it prove a "real order" which is actually germane to the op. My mind is blown!
Man, I'm completely lost here. You're taking offense at something that wasn't meant to be offensive at all.

Have someone else look at your email also. What I see is a dealer saying they need (require) your signature. Not that you had to come into the dealership to do it. Seems very straight forward. Was there something else we are supposed to take away from it?

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's really simple. Sign a purchase agreement with your dealer when placing your order. I signed my purchase agreement when I placed my order and my dealer signed. No stress for me while i wait for delivery.

From Ford Bronco FAQ:

What can I do if I can’t agree to a selling price with my dealer?
Dealers are independent franchises. The final price a customer will pay for any vehicle is agreed between themselves and a dealer that’s at, below, or above MSRP. We recommend that all customers agree to a selling price with their dealer when an order is placed via a signed purchase agreement.
Lol. This is just free legal advice from Ford. They won't actually help you if you have a signed purchase agreement and the dealer backs out.

Mobernerd

Base
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Colorado Z71/1972 GMC Sprint SP
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man, I'm completely lost here. You're taking offense at something that wasn't meant to be offensive at all.

Have someone else look at your email also. What I see is a dealer saying they need (require) your signature. Not that you had to come into the dealership to do it. Seems very straight forward. Was there something else we are supposed to take away from it?

Accept my apology here as well as in the other thread. It just seemed like an odd point to focus on.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It just seemed like an odd point to focus on.
I thought the gist of your post was that you were required to physically go into the dealership.

But onward we move! (y)

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol. This is just free legal advice from Ford. They won't actually help you if you have a signed purchase agreement and the dealer backs out.
Wrong. Dealer cannot legally back out from a dual signed Purchase Agreement. Fact.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford wants high ADM because it shows investors they have a high demand vehicle. They have done everything possible to encourage ADM, even going so far as to reduce the percentage of Broncos that have to be sold to actual reservation holders.
Yeah, sounds correct. seems to be a disconnect from what they say and what they do. I'm at least fortunate to not needing a new car and can walk. I came in hopeful but am still very realistic as to what will happen with a bait and switch. I'd even be willing to wait a couple years until they sort out the many issues. I do feel bad for people that have their heart set on something and other's greed fucks them over.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a huge relief to hear, since my order is also through Maxwell Ford. Christine assured me that MSRP would be honored.

I actually dumped my other order with Covert Ford because they kept feeding me incorrect information and I just didn't want to get further into the process with them.
Christine is awesome. Been speaking with her and some of her colleagues. They are expecting delivery any day now for mine. Hoping for a fun Thanksgiving;)

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Test drive it along the side of a telephone pole from bumper to bumper.
This is no shit exactly what I would do and gladly pay the extra insurance premiums each month for it. Even the steering wheel wouldn't be intact when I got done with it.

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would create 100 fake gmail accounts and then use every single one of them to negatively slam their ass. I’d do that on every single review website there is. Businesses that pull this shit deserve every bit of it!!
I like your style. Fuck 'em - Go for the throat. Childish? Maybe, but sometimes you have to stoop to the enemy's level. This really grinds my ass when I hear of people getting fucked like this. Not even a courtesy reach around either, just straight sandpaper fucked. Spend 30k to drive them into the ground and make them fold their business.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the US, are they still burning down car dealerships? Or was that a 2020 Summer of Love issue?
I swear to fucking God if this kind of shit happens to me, you will see me on the local 2, 4 and 7 Detroit News!

BeachShredder

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like your style. Fuck 'em - Go for the throat. Childish? Maybe, but sometimes you have to stoop to the enemy's level. This really grinds my ass when I hear of people getting fucked like this. Not even a courtesy reach around either, just straight sandpaper fucked. Spend 30k to drive them into the ground and make them fold their business.
I did this after a veteran’s mortgage loan company fucked me. Ended up getting a call from the CEO and he offered me an insane interest rate of 1.7% if I promised to remove all my reviews (BBB, Consumer Reports, etc). Of course, my reviews had direct links to their rep’s bullshit lies. Some companies take harsh reviews seriously.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Christine is awesome. Been speaking with her and some of her colleagues. They are expecting delivery any day now for mine. Hoping for a fun Thanksgiving;)
Mind if I ask the obligatory question? Build specs / reservation date?

They have a pretty large allocation, and I was told I'd very likely get pulled by or before June, which of course is just a tea-leaves estimate based on my constrained parts. Every time I see an email from Ford it feels like opening a college acceptance letter.
Sponsored