Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tenor-6493149.gif

I have the actual Bronco but would still like the assembly line photo. 11/13 build too
It’s modular… take it apart in your driveway, but it back together, and snap a selfie.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Today is the day. Now let's see if the deal we made last year holds up but hot damn its here.

For those that want to know, 7/13 reservation, 2/12 order, 11/10 build date, estimated to arrive 12/5 and it showed up today.

Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211124-094355_Message+

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did everyone with a 11-13 build date get assembly pics?
Mine was blended 0130 hrs on 11/13. No assembly pic, no ship date, no Bronco. Ever since we got the built e-mail, it's been crickets. An assembly pic would be nice, because I'm not convinced it's actually built yet.... A part of me wants to laugh, but after everything we've seen over the 498 days since we placed our reservation, a part of me is just disappointed. The emotional roller coaster of ordering a Bronco during a pandemic....

wtcrabtree

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was blended 0130 hrs on 11/13. No assembly pic, no ship date, no Bronco. Ever since we got the built e-mail, it's been crickets. An assembly pic would be nice, because I'm not convinced it's actually built yet.... A part of me wants to laugh, but after everything we've seen over the 498 days since we placed our reservation, a part of me is just disappointed. The emotional roller coaster of ordering a Bronco during a pandemic....
Man Bowtie, I am feeling the same way. Literally nothing and now multiple people via rail are receiving their broncos prior to us. On top of that Ford missed their delivery window for us.

Sponsored

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man Bowtie, I am feeling the same way. Literally nothing and now multiple people via rail are receiving their broncos prior to us. On top of that Ford missed their delivery window for us.
Couldn't agree more. No update or communication since the Built email on 11/13. Not shipped via Palsapp and my delivery window started yesterday. Pretty big letdown after a fun build week.

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sorry to hear that Crabtree. Ford still hasn't learned how to underpromise and over-deliver, even after all of the hiccups with this launch. I'm convinced our window will be missed.

Couldn't agree more. No update or communication since the Built email on 11/13. Not shipped via Palsapp and my delivery window started yesterday. Pretty big letdown after a fun build week.
Great way to put it. Our delivery window started yesterday, so until 11/29 we won't have room to complain, but during build week it felt like "it's finally happening," and a bit of a long-awaited celebration. But not seeing any movement since, combined with people much further from the plant than us, and even people from the next build week already getting them quicker, makes it quite frustrating.

wtcrabtree

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got email and picture from my sales rep. It’s here!!! Hoping to pick up later today!

Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group C10E06D8-6F6B-4482-96E1-E514FAF47CC2
Congrats! Thats awesome, you had the same delivery window as us. Any chance you are western PA?

wtcrabtree

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm sorry to hear that Crabtree. Ford still hasn't learned how to underpromise and over-deliver, even after all of the hiccups with this launch. I'm convinced our window will be missed.

Great way to put it. Our delivery window started yesterday, so until 11/29 we won't have room to complain, but during build week it felt like "it's finally happening," and a bit of a long-awaited celebration. But not seeing any movement since, combined with people much further from the plant than us, and even people from the next build week already getting them quicker, makes it quite frustrating.
Its best to just go in with that mind set to expect nothing and be happy when something does happen. It really does suck to see people much further away receiving their Bronco prior to us. Don't get wrong, I am happy for everyone but at the same time it sucks that Ford has let us down once again. I have a hard time believing that their has not been enough new vehicles that are supposed to be delivered to our area that they couldn't fill a truck.

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model