Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The number of people who have "ordered" a Bronco and did not get a Retail Buyer's Order & Invoice from the dealership blows my mind. It is literally your invoice from the dealer (signed by you and the sales manager) that lists all taxes, fees, etc. and the out the door price you agree to pay upon delivery. Along with that comes your itemized order that lists your vehicle and options.

If you did not get this document then you didn't really order a Bronco, your dealership ordered a Bronco in your name and now you need to negotiate buying that Bronco from your dealer. Good luck. I hear they're selling for $10k-$15k over MSRP.
Starting with the stipulation that my last two orders through Ford where A plan pricing, I NEVER signed an invoice for a car I've ordered through a Ford dealership (two different ones in two different states) until that said car showed up in the lot.

I checked my paper work on my last two cars I've ordered-a 2013 SHO and a 2006 Mustang GT and no invoice till the date I took delivery on them.

Part of this is due to possible changes incentives at the time-they would need to update the invoice to show that when the car is delivered.
Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because people are mentally locked in to pick up a new vehicle, might have sold their last one as well. When faced with shiny new, they are forced into an impulse decision and are far more likely to say yes. Plus they don't have time to mentally prepare a defense against the predatory dealer attack.
The part about not having enough time to build a defense makes sense. My Bronco just arrived at the dealership this morning. I’m super excited but also a bit nervous. All indications are they will be honorable, but you never know in today’s world.

Update: Just received the final Purchase Order. No ADM! Wow, definitely relieved.

Last edited:

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another "my dealer is charging X above sticker".....and i'll just give another canned response of "did anyone actually expect differently from most scumbag dealerships?"

ChetC

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Starting with the stipulation that my last two orders through Ford where A plan pricing, I NEVER signed an invoice for a car I've ordered through a Ford dealership (two different ones in two different states) until that said car showed up in the lot.

I checked my paper work on my last two cars I've ordered-a 2013 SHO and a 2006 Mustang GT and no invoice till the date I took delivery on them.

Part of this is due to possible changes incentives at the time-they would need to update the invoice to show that when the car is delivered.
Then you are obviously dealing with an honorable dealership(s). Were you required to make a deposit on the orders? If so, was there associated paperwork with the deposit?

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Then you are obviously dealing with an honorable dealership(s). Were you required to make a deposit on the orders? If so, was there associated paperwork with the deposit?
I went through my paperwork and didn't see anything about a deposit either.

What it ultimately boils down to is that this is perfect storm of supply vs demand.

if the Bronco launched "normally" and we didn't have supply chain issues and excessive demand for the product, ADMs would have been history by now because the supply would have caught up with demand.

But nope, this is going to carry on for at least the next 12 months or so.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jack1080

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 f350,18 expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with the dealer. Told them to ram the bronco up their a$$ at full tilt. Never going back. Onto the next order. My kid just tested positive for. Covid so I have nothing to do for ten days. Time to troll a dealer.

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off the phone with the dealer. Told them to ram the bronco up their a$$ at full tilt. Never going back. Onto the next order. My kid just tested positive for. Covid so I have nothing to do for ten days. Time to troll a dealer.
Sorry to hear about your kid, especially right around the holidays. Hope everyone feeling 100% soon. Also that is a grade a crap situation with your bronco, sucks that happened. Hope you find more luck and honesty in the next one.

Lucky Nut

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Give 'em hell

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hopefully it will cost them more $$$$$$ in the future than they tried to screw you out of. Advertise as much as you can to their detriment.

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This gets me so angry. And, for the most part, this can be any of us when we present to our dealer for pickup in the near future. I would have no time unleashing hell on this dealer online. The story speaks for itself, and I do think may steer future business away from this dealer.

Sponsored

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
and, after reviewing this subject with a lawyer, there is one more very important aspect that I completely missed on my prior posts, and that is the notice from Ford that gave everyone with a reservation and/or order up to March, that MSRP would be guaranteed, even in to 2022 for those that had to move their orders to the new year.

So, even if a dealer would demand ADM, that would have to be paid/reimbursed by Ford (if you are one that had a reservation and/or order through March of 2021), and I think we all know that any dealer will fold when confronted with this.

Heynongman

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a 4dr badlands in March, sat in dirt mountain until yesterday. I was told by the salesman that they would hold msrp for reservation holders. Go to finnaly see my bronco and they start at 20k over sticker but can drop to 15k over since I'm a good customer. Do I have any options that let me keep my reservation if I walk away?
I asked my dealer about this behavior. They said to report any dealer that does this to corporate.

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
careful trolling too hard lest you end up like the other guy on here (@Sherminator) I believe. I would call and ask to speak directly to the owner. Tell them who you are and how many vehicles you used to buy there/have bought there in the past. If he refuses to budge….flame on cautiously…..

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I’m about to leave a negative review on Google. Take a note that the OP has not asked me to do this but rather the dealership brought it upon themselves.

Samwise

Big Bend
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, manual
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My salesman told me the same thing, that they "could" charge whatever they want but they will honor the sticker price. Great experience with Parkway Ford in W-S, NC. I actually sold my first one and ordered another one and he said it would sticker price again.
Sponsored