Sponsored

Has anyone seen or heard anything from their dealer regarding the "Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds"?

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Obviously, Ford is trying to do little things to keep us engaged while we (continue to) wait - the Bronco print, the hammock, the flag - but a couple months ago, we heard about this new program that was being left up to the dealers to manage how they used it - but I haven't heard of anyone actually seeing anything as a result of it. Personally, I'd love a Traxxas TRX4 Bronco to play with while I wait for my real Bronco, LOL ... It's getting increasingly frustrating to see people who just went and ordered a bronco at their local dealer in the past month or two, getting their bronco delivered, while I (and many of us) continue to wait, despite the fact that we reserved back in July of 2020, and our orders have since been pushed to 2022 models, with no real idea of when they'll be delivered.

84C12AE1-489E-4392-8A90-B68144A10B1F.jpg
Sponsored

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 , 2020 F150, 1934, 1948, 1958 , 1966
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Obviously, Ford is trying to do little things to keep us engaged while we (continue to) wait - the Bronco print, the hammock, the flag - but a couple months ago, we heard about this new program that was being left up to the dealers to manage how they used it - but I haven't heard of anyone actually seeing anything as a result of it. Personally, I'd love a Traxxas TRX4 Bronco to play with while I wait for my real Bronco, LOL ... It's getting increasingly frustrating to see people who just went and ordered a bronco at their local dealer in the past month or two, getting their bronco delivered, while I (and many of us) continue to wait, despite the fact that we reserved back in July of 2020, and our orders have since been pushed to 2022 models, with no real idea of when they'll be delivered.

Ford Bronco Has anyone seen or heard anything from their dealer regarding the "Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds"? 84C12AE1-489E-4392-8A90-B68144A10B1F

I was offered by my Dealers sales manager @Southern Sparty a set of "goodies" as part of the satisfaction funds. I didn't wish to drive out to the dealership for them ,so he offered to bring them by. There's nothing I needed to feel good more than EVENTUALLY just getting my Bronco. I declined his offer politely but was still happy that he and Woody Anderson MADE THE EFFORT. THANKS DON.

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nope Gosch Ford Temecula said all allocated, yet imm one of there earliest orders and delivered Broncos.

BroncoFLX

Base
First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND-MX5/CX5/'94F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I asked my dealership about it and they said it was only for a select group of dealerships. So I called the Ford Marketing Team, and asked them about it. And after they put me on hold to -- "look into it", I was hung up on. So there ya go

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called my dealer yesterday and asked about the $1000.00, he said that
"Even thought the program says "up to $1000" Ford did not give the dealers enough to give everyone $1000. It averaged out to about $200 per customer, so you can use the $200 on Bronco accessories."

I guess $200 is better than $0.00. @Ford does this sound right?

Sponsored

Ghost66

Black Diamond
First Name
wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold my 74 to buy the 2021
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was given a reimbursable Bronco Roadeo experience from Auto Nation Ford Scottsdale

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been all but Ghosted by my dealer and salesman. If I didn't have a nephew in the shop there to go lean on them when I want to ask something, I'd probably never hear from them at all. The idea that they'd use this fund to do something nice for an early reservationist is laughable.

Given how happy I was with the Poster, Hammock and Flag, it wouldn't have taken much to restore my faith in them. Someone should get them to cough up one of these at delivery:

Ford Bronco Has anyone seen or heard anything from their dealer regarding the "Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds"? 1639061417066

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just called and spoke to a friend who is a GM at a Ford Dealer. I don't have a horse in this race (pun intended) I JUST ordered and I didn't even order through him (he told me straight up I'd likely get my wife's Bronco quicker ordering from another local higher volume dealer) and he said the guidance on this program, from Ford, was about as good as the guidance about the Bronco allocations / reservations / back log etc. In fact he said "don't get me started..."

He ventured it likely depends a lot on total sales volume / ranking.
Sponsored