Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those are the ones Iā€™ve been reading and I am thinking it may be even worse than the norm. I wish I lived where I grew up. Id have my old mechanic go over everything. Its sad that QC is letting hose clamps go without inspectionsā€¦ only takes a second. I hear ya thoughā€¦ many issues already.
Only thing we can do is try to stay positive and hope for the best that the map employees build these broncos like they were there own
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Weā€™re you been they been rushing every bronco thatā€™s been built and there has been no quality control lots of loose terminals hoses to close to pulley all kinds of shit we got to check when you pick up which is horrible cause the dealer is supposed to do a pdi some people are getting low Coolent levels t in there vehicle from the factory
Iā€™m not sure the Bronco production can be ā€œrushedā€. The moving floors move at a set speed and assembly/testing etc. is set to optimal speed. There may be quality issues with assembly, but they likely are be caused by something other than being rushed. Inexperience, lack of attention to detail etc. may be the cause.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m not sure the Bronco production can be ā€œrushedā€. The moving floors move at a set speed and assembly/testing etc. is set to optimal speed. There may be quality issues with assembly, but they likely are be caused by something other than being rushed. Inexperience, lack of attention to detail etc. may be the cause.
I agree itā€™s def the workers prob lots of new people cause no one wants to work anymore cause they get paid to sit home on there ass but thatā€™s a whole other story I care not to discuss . Same reason thereā€™s a shortage on truck drivers. I. In the trucking industry and we need drivers bad problem is thereā€™s no good ones there straight out of school and lack the skills to drive a 18 wheeler you guys better pray you donā€™t have a new driver delivering your bronco all those bad ones delivered are from bad truck drivers

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree itā€™s def the workers prob lots of new people cause no one wants to work anymore cause they get paid to sit home on there ass but thatā€™s a whole other story I care not to discuss . Same reason thereā€™s a shortage on truck drivers. I. In the trucking industry and we need drivers bad problem is thereā€™s no good ones there straight out of school and lack the skills to drive a 18 wheeler you guys better pray you donā€™t have a new driver delivering your bronco all those bad ones delivered are from bad truck drivers
Mine will be railed out of the US, and contract drivers will pick it up in the local yard to bring it straight to the dealership. Still lots of ways to mess this up but Iā€™m not going to worry about it - that wonā€™t do a bit of good.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€”
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was an 11/24 782/880 4901 blend - originally right at the end of today.
I think my 11/24 845/880 blend is still the absolute last one weā€™ve identified in the spreadsheet šŸ˜…

Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was chatting with my dealer about the Ford pass points. He said that the 20,000 pass points from switching from HT to ST is worth $100.
That doesn't sound right, does it?

Badlandia

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Onyx RCR Motorbike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was chatting with my dealer about the Ford pass points. He said that the 20,000 pass points from switching from HT to ST is worth $100.
That doesn't sound right, does it?
Yeah way off. I have my email saved. And I actually have one from changing black top to MIC top. Then received this one from MIC to soft top

44106085-1A2F-4CB2-B34F-ADB984E6A8D0.png

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's exactly what it says. I initially thought that you might have made an error entering the information on the tracker, and then I thought that maybe it's because yours is going to Canada and they have to change the speedometer to KM and the temperature gauges from Fahrenheit to Celsius, that you may have your own production line
Those settings should be done when the modules are activated and tested. I donā€™t think the Canuckistan Broncos need their own line but it may well be the case.

I never thought about this beforeā€¦

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah way off. I have my email saved. And I actually have one from changing black top to MIC top. Then received this one from MIC to soft top

Ford Bronco šŸ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group 44106085-1A2F-4CB2-B34F-ADB984E6A8D0
BINGO! Way off!
Could I possibly get a copy of that email?
[email protected]

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those settings should be done when the modules are activated and tested. I donā€™t think the Canuckistan Broncos need their own line but it may well be the case.

I never thought about this beforeā€¦
I bought my current car, X5, and it came from CA. It was a quick change in settings.
Maybe the same on the Bronco

Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€”
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BINGO! Way off!
Could I possibly get a copy of that email?
[email protected]
For backstory:
3/25/21 ā€” Ford emailed reservation/order holders saying all 2021 Bronco deliveries would receive 200,000 ford pass points because of the black top/dual top roof supply issues. This email stated: ā€œ To make it right for not being able to get the roof option you selected, we will provide 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points ($1,000 value) if you take delivery of a 2021 model year Bronco. Since all roof options will be available for 2022 model year, only those who take delivery of their Bronco in 2021 will be eligible for this offer.ā€

6/25/21 ā€” Ford emailed us all again with the above screenshotted email, saying they would extend the 200,000 points to all people receiving a 2021 OR 2022 MY Bronco.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mods are populating again for 11/20 blend folks. Up to 2377/2993 as far as I can tell right now. New shift started at 6pm.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For backstory:
3/25/21 ā€” Ford emailed reservation/order holders saying all 2021 Bronco deliveries would receive 200,000 ford pass points because of the black top/dual top roof supply issues. This email stated: ā€œ To make it right for not being able to get the roof option you selected, we will provide 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points ($1,000 value) if you take delivery of a 2021 model year Bronco. Since all roof options will be available for 2022 model year, only those who take delivery of their Bronco in 2021 will be eligible for this offer.ā€

6/25/21 ā€” Ford emailed us all again with the above screenshotted email, saying they would extend the 200,000 points to all people receiving a 2021 OR 2022 MY Bronco.
I want to add a little additional clarification: the 200k points (where the roof is concerned) to folks that ordered a MOD or Painted top or any combination that wasn't MIC... If your build already had the MIC then those points didn't apply to you. know this because I have saved every email from FORD since the beginning of this process. I'll post or forward if any one wants them.... My original build had the MIC top...

Pepper

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, 2001 F250 Super Duty 7.3L Dsl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Badlandia I also had an early order as well with a Mod top and had to change to the MIC. I remember the email, but cannot find it for some reason. I have had a VIN since 4-15-21 and my unit was finally build on Monday. Would you mind sharing it with me please as well? [email protected]

Much appreciated! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sponsored