Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And also still one of the most unbiased presenters. Unlike those tfl guys lol
Eh, the TFL guys are pretty upfront about their bias so they don’t bother me as much. Admittedly, it probably helps that I generally agree with Nathan and Tommy, so I can hear their opinions to get a sense for what I personally would like or dislike about a particular product.

But in general, so much about whether you like a car or not is subjective personal opinion anyway, so I would expect car reviewers provide their biased opinion.

Scotty Kilmer and Doug DeMuro are the ones that bother me. Not so much because of their bias—I just don’t feel like getting yelled at for 15-20 minutes straight each video.
Sponsored

Bronconius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford Lighting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got my 2dr BD last week. I can sayz as good as it looks in the video or photos, it looks better in person.
I’m with you on this. I got my BD Oct 31 and this truck is just awesome. I just stare at it and can’t believe it’s mine.

422A86C1-B89A-4261-8A14-4A9CE9AD4904.jpeg

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m with you on this. I got my BD Oct 31 and this truck is just awesome. I just stare at it and can’t believe it’s mine.

Ford Bronco Bronco Black Diamond two door featured on Motorweek 422A86C1-B89A-4261-8A14-4A9CE9AD4904
Congrats. Ive been dreaming of my bd sas in my garage since 7/14. Got a vin 10/28. Seat cover on the way so my dog doesn’t rip up the passenger seat on the way to Galveston. Have fun with yours.
Sponsored