Sponsored

Book Mark Promised Ford Pass and Rodeo For Bronco Purchase.

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just checked my Ford pass and I got 200k “Goodwill Points” Base 4 doors soft top. Yes!
Ford Bronco Book Mark Promised Ford Pass and Rodeo For Bronco Purchase. 132B41F5-6814-472C-A207-BEFE096E7889
Sponsored

JD-P

Outer Banks
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Mach 1 Mustang, 2018 Ford Explorer,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Should be a disclaimer on your OP that Canadian’s likely get sweet f*** all from Ford. Some/all of those promises likely don’t apply to us.

Might limit some confusion. Some.
I received my AMB 4 door a couple weeks back and have seen 40,000 points from my dealership, I will inquire about the additional points in a week or so...

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Who do we contact if we dont get the points. I just got my purchase points, but none of the extra promised points. It looks like it was a week after for your good will points.

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Who do we contact if we dont get the points. I just got my purchase points, but none of the extra promised points. It looks like it was a week after for your good will points.
Still dont have the 20000 ford pass points, contact ford and they said dealer has to put me in.
Dealer said they are not responsible but would contact the person they contact to ask on monday. Still nothing, I will wait until after the holidays and see whats up.

BTW, does anyone have a good source for websites for oem parts, like the grills with prices.
the Local dealer parts guy said he can order them, but there isnt much he can do about discounts.

Maybe I should change my name to BroncoCheapo. lol.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well hell, I never got those. Looks like I need to make a call myself.
When did you go? I went to one of the later events and extra points weren't being promoted for it.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should be a disclaimer on your OP that Canadian’s likely get sweet f*** all from Ford. Some/all of those promises likely don’t apply to us.

EFAA1njXsAEaCd-.jpg

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You got the $750 email, right?

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

MysteryCamper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still dont have the 20000 ford pass points, contact ford and they said dealer has to put me in.
Dealer said they are not responsible but would contact the person they contact to ask on monday. Still nothing, I will wait until after the holidays and see whats up.
Call the FordPass Points line directly (833-385-0516). They will ask for your reservation or order number, then verify which points you have in your account. After that your dealer will have to claim your points in their member portal. Use that phrase when you talk to your dealer. They don't give you the points, but they do have to claim them. Tell your dealer they can call FordPass directly for assistance if they need them to walk them through the process.

I had the same issue, and after doing this my bonus points were in my account the same day.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When did you go? I went to one of the later events and extra points weren't being promoted for it.
I bet that's it TD. IIRC it was around May of this year.

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Call the FordPass Points line directly (833-385-0516). They will ask for your reservation or order number, then verify which points you have in your account. After that your dealer will have to claim your points in their member portal. Use that phrase when you talk to your dealer. They don't give you the points, but they do have to claim them. Tell your dealer they can call FordPass directly for assistance if they need them to walk them through the process.

I had the same issue, and after doing this my bonus points were in my account the same day.
Awesome, Thank you!
Sponsored