First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Onyx RCR Motorbike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thereā€™s no way they would have built yours over guys that were scheduled ahead of you in line your blend date wasent till the 23 mine and others are the 22 they have not built anyones bronco yet from the 11/22 blend date thatā€™s why Iā€™m calling bullshit your place on the assembly line is behind mine as well as many others calling bullshit on this one again but I have been wrong before
Had to have been a scheduled 11/15 week build that got built this week or itā€™s an anomaly
Sponsored

PMR

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thereā€™s no way they would have built yours over guys that were scheduled ahead of you in line your blend date wasent till the 23 mine and others are the 22 they have not built anyones bronco yet from the 11/22 blend date thatā€™s why Iā€™m calling bullshit your place on the assembly line is behind mine as well as many others calling bullshit on this one again but I have been wrong before
Dude, RELAX! There is no reason to call "bullshit" unless to yourself. I could care less about you or the many others calling bullshit. I'm not nor have I been angry or jealous toward the lucky folks that have received their Broncos. Either way I am excited that I'm in the 4th quarter with a lead.

ROLL TIDE and good luck to all of you that have been anxiously waiting on this frustrating painful journey to end.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dude, RELAX! There is no reason to call "bullshit" unless to yourself. I could care less about you or the many others calling bullshit. I'm not nor have I been angry or jealous toward the lucky folks that have received their Broncos. Either way I am excited that I'm in the 4th quarter with a lead.

ROLL TIDE and good luck to all of you that have been anxiously waiting on this frustrating painful journey to end.

F9A39B35-4300-47CE-A1F7-E14BEA5236BD.gif

TKFIVE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yā€™all better be takin a drink every time you check the tracker between tomorrow and Monday.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I prob wonā€™t check agagin till Monday i donā€™t think 11/22 blend is getting built till Monday earliest there closed Friday and Saturday

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[/QU
I really think that the data we get is delayed significanly and varies alot. In most cases, the vehicles are way ahead of the data we see. None of this seems to be realtime.
This post tells me that 11/20 blends are done unless held for a qulity issue.

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My truck went down the line tonight - I had a 11/22 blend date :)

just letting you guys know our build week group definitely had progress this week!!

Steiner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC Sierra, 2016 BMW 328d, 2001 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m 33 for 11/22 - just received email from Ford that my vehicle has been built. Estimated delivery to Southfield, MI is 11/27 to 12/3.

FINALLY.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WOO HOO our BW saw some Bronco's born!!!! We're steps closer to that finish line! Congrats to whose with modules popping and build complete emails.

Happy Thanksgiving All!
Sponsored