Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A few questions,

Compatible with the Harbor Freight APEX Badland 12k Winch and it's Fairlead, same basic design as the Warn EON 12k.

Compatibility with OEM "Full Bash Plates"

Option to assimilate the OEM Fog Light circuit to Compatible Fog Lights IN the face of the Bumper.

OEM Parking Sensor Compatibility

Flat Tow / Recovery Shackle Plates, Compatible with Common Tow Bar adapters

Thanks for your comments

I look forward to hearing from you about updates
Sponsored

LSOR

Heritage
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Compatible with the Harbor Freight APEX Badland 12k Winch and it's Fairlead, same basic design as the Warn EON 12k.

The Apex is simply to wide.

Yes, this does remove the front bash plate though and replaces with a much beffier one.

Option to assimilate the OEM Fog Light circuit to Compatible Fog Lights IN the face of the Bumper.

We are working on that. the factory fog light assembly is quite large behind the bumper. so we are trying to figure out a solution.

Yes, that is available, you just select that when checking out.

The recovery points are strong enough. I will look into this further. I have never flat towed so Im not very familair.

TexAZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@LSOR possible to countersink those bolts on the skid plate? Square holes for carriage bolts? Afraid those hex heads wouldn’t last long on the rocks over here in the west.

LSOR

Heritage
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@LSOR possible to countersink those bolts on the skid plate? Square holes for carriage bolts? Afraid those hex heads wouldn’t last long on the rocks over here in the west.
we find it easier to cut and replace these grade 8 bolts if they get destroyed rather then finding specialty counter sink hardware. If that gets Messed up it’s typically not as easy to remove and replace

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know information is still not widely available, but I'd love to have this list be incorperated into a spread sheet and also include approach angles (for Stock and Sasquatch models) for each as well as weight. The top line could include the stock information for reference.

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The Apex is simply to wide.

Yes, this does remove the front bash plate though and replaces with a much beffier one.

We are working on that. the factory fog light assembly is quite large behind the bumper. so we are trying to figure out a solution.

Yes, that is available, you just select that when checking out.

The recovery points are strong enough. I will look into this further. I have never flat towed so Im not very familair.
Is the forward camera blocked by the winch with the offset side mounted solenoid like the on ein your photos? And for the ACC, is it being relocated to the bronco grill with your bumper?

LSOR

Heritage
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Is the forward camera blocked by the winch with the offset side mounted solenoid like the on ein your photos? And for the ACC, is it being relocated to the bronco grill with your bumper?
I will have a camera answer this week. ACC is below the winch.

422A2942-8C75-48BC-A007-9E7C6629CAD4.jpeg

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if you made a package to just move the camera, I’m sure it would sell out.

Looking forward to seeing what you find out with your existing bumper. đź‘Ť

Updating with some info on the Lifestyle Offroad Bumper.

The factory Mod bumper weighs 79 LBS.

The Lifestyle Offroad Bumper is 80LBS, The skid plate is an additional 39LBS then the weight of your winch. Overall you will likely be under 100lbs over stock weight if using a winch with a synthetic cable.

The bumper has a very High approach angle while keeping the winch low. It is not as flashy as others, but built for the Offroad enthusiast that is going to wheel and use their bronco in extreme situations.

Forward facing sensors and ACC are also now available.

Ford Bronco Currently available winch solutions for 2021+ Bronco 422A2942-8C75-48BC-A007-9E7C6629CAD4

Ford Bronco Currently available winch solutions for 2021+ Bronco 422A2942-8C75-48BC-A007-9E7C6629CAD4

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have reached out to Bay Area Metal Fabrication and am going to go with their bumper. It does block some of the front camera but is minimal. This is the image that Jerry at BAMF sent me.
Ford Bronco Currently available winch solutions for 2021+ Bronco 20211207_164321

I can live with this minimal camera obstruction as it is directly in front of vehicle. I am sharing to help everyone better gain information on the options available. I will share more once I get the bumper and get it installed.

@Shinoko Thank you for putting this together it was a huge help.

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m about 95% set on the LOD bumper. It’s checks all the boxes:

1) Flat towing compatible. Seems like the best of all since the recover/tow brackets appear extremely robust and attach directly to the frame as far as I can tell.

2) Appears as if the skid plate vents will allow sufficient airflow to the intercooler on the 2.7.

3) Accommodates parking sensors. Not a big deal for me but I ordered the high package so my rig will have them.

4) Appears fairly compact and doesn’t appear that it’ll decrease approach angle too much.

5) Pockets for lights

6) Not sure about the camera but it doesn’t seem that it’ll block that too bad. Need @LOD Offroad to check on this.

7) Reasonably priced and not extremely heavy if pricing and weight on their Jeep bumpers are an accurate estimation.

8) Not sure about ACC for those who will be getting that. It’s not something I ordered or desire.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/lod-offroad-is-in-the-house.25666/

CptSamFalcon

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr BD, 2021 Kawasaki KLX300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Adding this to the mix. My current plan is to get the RC hidden winch kit, and one of these JCR off-road bull bars for the extra protection. That’s a cheap enough solution that I won’t be out too much $ if there’s a future bumper that I switch to.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/jcroffroad’s-bolt-on-steel-bumper-parts-hoops-more.29264/
JCR is working on a winch plate that looks good to me. But I do not have a front camera on my Black Diamond (I think?... dont have it yet)

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have reached out to Bay Area Metal Fabrication and am going to go with their bumper. It does block some of the front camera but is minimal. This is the image that Jerry at BAMF sent me.
Ford Bronco Currently available winch solutions for 2021+ Bronco 20211207_164321

I can live with this minimal camera obstruction as it is directly in front of vehicle. I am sharing to help everyone better gain information on the options available. I will share more once I get the bumper and get it installed.

@Shinoko Thank you for putting this together it was a huge help.
What about the ACC? I see BAMF has a bracket but it sounds like it raises above the bumper so it is in front of the grill. Don't know how that looks.

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about the ACC? I see BAMF has a bracket but it sounds like it raises above the bumper so it is in front of the grill. Don't know how that looks.
Yes the bracket is the change. it raises the acc above the bumper in front of the grill.

Last edited:

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes the bracket is the change. it raises the acc above the bumper but still behind the grill.
Description says in front. "...ACC (adaptive cruse control) We have come up with a bracket to relocates it in front of the grille to allow the system to be used with a winch."
Sponsored