First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ranch life is always a rodeo, luckily I’ve moved on and the only two horses I have to take care of are a Mustang and a Bronco! Meanwhile I’ll be watching Yellowstone next Sunday.
Good to hear, I was thinking it would have to be something along those lines. I see too many people with SUVs towing trailers well beyond what they should. Long time ago helped my father in law take a couple of bulls to the vet in Montana. They got agitated and had the trailer rocking and gave us a pretty good ride in the truck. Only time towing large animals, quite the adventure getting them in and out of the trailer on both ends of the trip.
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat

emaier

Outer Banks
First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Laramie
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sound's like fun!

Purchased...

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered mine.

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Happy Turkey Day Everyone! Thank you for the support! We are here if you have any questions.

Reminder $100 Off Ends Monday Night!

If you guys are looking for bundles on anything else with this please message me as we have special bundle deals going on as well!

Sponsored

Stonetree

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What would be the advantage of purchasing the Panda system over whatever tuner Ford comes out with?

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What would be the advantage of purchasing the Panda system over whatever tuner Ford comes out with?

Being honest until we can test side by side I do not have a great answer for that. Either way you should be very happy!

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealership does have the capability to look at logs and find that the tune had been modified at one point.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is a fact that any car manufacturer can find alterations to a tune if they really checked the data logs. Because you never got caught doesn't mean that Ford can not find it. And you personally never having an issue doesn't mean that someone else won't. I know that there are tens of thousands of people that run tunes on their vehicles (myself included throughout the years) but don't be surprised if a turbo blows and Ford pulls data logs to find that the tune had been altered by a piggy backed device. I'm a fan of tuned cars and I'm willing to bet that Panda Motorworks puts out a good kit. The only reason why I commented was because of the wording on the product related to the factory warranty which may or may not be voided upon use. Probably a good idea for people to stop responding to my original comments if the focus on the thread is to be the product itself.

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is a fact that any car manufacturer can find alterations to a tune if they really checked the data logs. Because you never got caught doesn't mean that Ford can not find it. And you personally never having an issue doesn't mean that someone else won't. I know that there are tens of thousands of people that run tunes on their vehicles (myself included throughout the years) but don't be surprised if a turbo blows and Ford pulls data logs to find that the tune had been altered by a piggy backed device. I'm a fan of tuned cars and I'm willing to bet that Panda Motorworks puts out a good kit. The only reason why I commented was because of the wording on the product related to the factory warranty which may or may not be voided upon use. Probably a good idea for people to stop responding to my original comments if the focus on the thread is to be the product itself.
I've also seen people busted because of their own posts and content on the forums... so if it's easy to trace back who you REALLY are through photos or location, I surely wouldn't comment on a thread like this and say "ORDERED!"

Vico

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey Chris! Question:

You mentioned earlier in the thread that there are 7 mapped options and the eco, sport, and race settings are just presets within those 7 mappings.

I’m fairly novice when it comes to tuning metrics and terminology, so I was hoping for a little more elaboration on that.

Are you saying that there are 7 levels (maps) that you can swap to, which will determine the amount of additional power you’d get out of the vehicle?

Additionally, is the Eco mode actually that? Is it meant to increase MPG, or is it more so just called eco because it’s closer to the stock settings of the Bronco?

After installing this, is the driver meant to leave the vehicle in Normal mode on the GOAT settings, and adjust tuning via bluetooth/app?

Im interesting in getting one at some point, too bad I missed the sale!
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat