First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There's a dealer that keeps sending me emails about a Badlands for sale. Originally, $76k. I keep getting emails we just dropped the price $300 or $500. They are now down to 74.5k. Another dealer rep contacted me saying "Hey if you're still looking for a Bronco we have a FE at $84k!" My response...not interested in that trim or for that price!
Sponsored

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love my Bronco and haven't even had the chance to offroad it yet. In that same breath, no way is any Bronco worth that kind of money. It's just not and for a dealer or anyone else to believe it is, is dumb. I' so thankful for having an honest Ford dealership to buy from.
I agree. My Badlands SAS Lux was $57k. This is NOT a $60k vehicle. It’s more like $45k. That’s my biggest complaint. Put it up next to any other $60k vehicle and it’s a joke. To pay $114k is just plain ludicrous.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
THIS is the kind of shit Ford needs to look into. I'm sorry but there is NO WAY ON EARTH one dealer had 6 FE's reservations and all of them cancelled.

Dealer is scamming the system. The way I see it they should not receive any Broncos until ALL the reservations all filled and even then maybe just one or two because of them jacking things up for everyone else.

Disgusting.
I totally should have taken a pic of them all. Sorry. I did take 6 different pics of the stickers though.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's easy to have 6 broncos on your lot when you're marking them up to a point that only an absolute idiot would buy them (even in Huntington Beach).

1stCar76Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport tuned
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remember...there were originally just 3,500 FEs...and then all of a sudden, it went to 7,000. To my knowledge, Ford never did explain why they went to 7k FEs.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For anyone looking, I passed this dealer on Thanksgiving travel (Alabama-HWY 280) yesterday and almost broke my neck when I noticed a two door cyber orange.

Looked it up after I saw this post, just wondering if they had ADM. Nope!

No experience with the dealer but based off website listing, they look to be honest.

https://www.tonyserraford.com/new-Sylacauga-2021-Ford-Bronco-Outer+Banks-1FMDE5CH2MLA62985
Yes, it is a dealer demo "T 2" is the tell-tale sign in the item # field.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you pay $50k over MSRP, you are guaranteed to lose money when you sell. Better bring a check for the full amount because what bank would finance a free $50k handout to the dealer? Absolutely crazy.
Agreed. A banker friend said they regularly can go 25% above MSRP. It is usually for add on stuff, but they don't try to figure out what costs what and just cap it at that. Still a big chunk of change left out of pocket.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you’re still waiting for this to resonant with Ford leadership, you’re a dummy.

Ford watering down the name match policy a few months ago, was all I needed to know about who is making decisions for Ford today.

Large shareholders are the only folks who can change this dynamic between Ford and dealers, and those shareholders have somehow yet to figure out that the dealership model is negatively affecting their pocketbooks.

Last edited:

Teampuryear12

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huntington Beach Ford has 7 Bronco on their lot. 6 are First Editions. (5-4 door & 1-2 door). All but one of them are green stickers. But they’re marking them up $50,000!!! Even the Badlands non/SAS was sporting a $30,000 markup
I’m so glad I paid MSRP. Couldn’t imagine paying that retype of mark up.

4 door First Edition
F4B0F55C-B24A-41AC-AD6B-1A6436D6249C.jpeg

2 door First Edition
BA5BF568-8D42-4970-8A49-DFE8CADF403F.jpeg

4 Door Badlands non/SAS
View attachment 213875
That's sickening 😢

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Better hope they sell quick before the market gets saturated. FE or not, once there are Broncos sitting on lots the price will drop.

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you pay $50k over MSRP, you are guaranteed to lose money when you sell. Better bring a check for the full amount because what bank would finance a free $50k handout to the dealer? Absolutely crazy.
I was wondering this too. At $50k over, you’re so far upside down that do bank eve finance these. I can’t imagine they would.

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup, I used to work down the street from them, just a short drive from Orange County, where plenty of people will pay to be the first on the block with a new toy.
Weird. Because I spent 4 days in HB and didn’t see one Bronco there. In fact. We drove out here from Phoenix and still never saw one the entire trip. It’s cool and weird at the same time.

Last edited: