First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question for all those tracking rail cars. I was able to get mine last night (TTGX256085) and CSX is saying that it arrived in Blue Island, Illinois at 10 AM on 11/21. It also says no ETA available. I find it odd that there's no movement since then. Is it typical to stay in one spot for this long?
A question for those who are familiar with tracking their rail car. Just got my rail car number last night. Im in Cali so I call UP. My car shipped on 11/24 and the automated UP says anticipated delivery is 12/2 at 10pm but it does not say delivery to where. When it says the delivery date does that mean its final destination in Cali or could that be a stop mid way to switch to another train going to Cali. If it arrived on the 2nd on Cali that would only be 9 days to get from Ohio to Cali. Does that sound right?
Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A question for those who are familiar with tracking their rail car. Just got my rail car number last night. Im in Cali so I call UP. My car shipped on 11/24 and the automated UP says anticipated delivery is 12/2 at 10pm but it does not say delivery to where. When it says the delivery date does that mean its final destination in Cali or could that be a stop mid way to switch to another train going to Cali. If it arrived on the 2nd on Cali that would only be 9 days to get from Ohio to Cali. Does that sound right?
Call CSX as they start off there before being handed off to UP. Once mine was handed off to UP it goes much quicker.

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call CSX as they start off there before being handed off to UP. Once mine was handed off to UP it goes much quicker.
I called csx and it said car shipper on 11/24 and no other info and then UP said delivery scheduled for 12/2

Reactions: Jjk

bstottlemyer85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Delivery date pushed back to 12/2... I'll update the tracker
Just left dealer, nothing has been updated in the system on mine since built email on 11/14

Sponsored

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, 500 Days after placing our reservation for a 4-door Badlands, we got the call from our dealer that the Bronco had arrived. We intended to head straight over, but were unable to get there until today. Likely worked out better as it was a much nicer day. We are really pleased with the Velocity Blue in person. Toothman Ford in Grafton, WV was absolutely fantastic. No funny business and our agreed upon price was honored without question.

Interesting part of the story.... As we were on our pre-purchase drive, I had to take a second look at the driver's seat. After everything we've experienced during this process, nothing surprises me. Low and behold, the seat back is not the same material as the rest of our interior. We ordered the Black Marine Grade Vinyl, but the driver's seat back is Navy Pier Leather. Are you kidding me @Ford Motor Company !?!? I guess the seat installer/assembler was a bit hung over on assembly day, but equally shocking that this made it through QC!! They aren't even the same color (see pic below)!! The dealership was shocked and said they'd order a replacement, but we should be prepared for a long lead time... What do you say??? What do you do??? It doesn't inspire confidence in the vehicle, and makes me wonder what else might not be correct....
Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group IMG_6436 2
Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group IMG_6445
Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group IMG_6448
Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group IMG_6450
Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group IMG_6459

Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group IMG_6458

JustinC

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, 500 Days after placing our reservation for a 4-door Badlands, we got the call from our dealer that the Bronco had arrived. We intended to head straight over, but were unable to get there until today. Likely worked out better as it was a much nicer day. We are really pleased with the Velocity Blue in person. Toothman Ford in Grafton, WV was absolutely fantastic. No funny business and our agreed upon price was honored without question.

Interesting part of the story.... As we were on our pre-purchase drive, I had to take a second look at the driver's seat. After everything we've experienced during this process, nothing surprises me. Low and behold, the seat back is not the same material as the rest of our interior. We ordered the Black Marine Grade Vinyl, but the driver's seat back is Navy Pier Leather. Are you kidding me @Ford Motor Company !?!? I guess the seat installer/assembler was a bit hung over on assembly day, but equally shocking that this made it through QC!! They aren't even the same color (see pic below)!! The dealership was shocked and said they'd order a replacement, but we should be prepared for a long lead time... What do you say??? What do you do??? It doesn't inspire confidence in the vehicle, and makes me wonder what else might not be correct....

Holy crap! That almost scary to see the stuff that is getting missed during inspection!!!

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats! They’ll get the seat replaced for you soon. Hope you’re enjoying it!

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! They’ll get the seat replaced for you soon. Hope you’re enjoying it!
I'm sure they will. Nothing sells an extended warranty better though, LOL!!

We're having fun with it, a lot to figure out and explore. We have a 2018 JK Wrangler that we'll be keeping, and I certainly like how the Bronco drives a lot better. We're also quite impressed with the turning radius as well considering the size of the vehicle.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!

That is scary that something so obvious could be missed at QC. The silver lining is at least you can still drive your Bronco and it’s an easy fix once the part comes in.

Sponsored

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!

That is scary that something so obvious could be missed at QC. The silver lining is at least you can still drive your Bronco and it’s an easy fix once the part comes in.
The question is, who ordered Navy Pier interior and is going to be driving around with my seat back?? LOL!

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would also question what kind of PDI your dealer did that they also didn’t notice and tell you before you even got there.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would also question what kind of PDI your dealer did that they also didn’t notice and tell you before you even got there.
Passenger seat, âś”. Driver's seat check âś”

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I think someone was going to get a talking to.....

On one hand, it's infuriating - this is supposed to be a $60K vehicle, and this is the QC I'd expect from a $15K Fiat. On the other hand, doesn't this just align perfectly with about 15 other things we've seen and experienced during this Bronco launch? This is the case study for why Ford didn't walk away with the Motor Trend calipers. Because otherwise, it seems to be a great truck. Let's see how I feel in 20K miles....

emilyfaye

Black Diamond
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is anyone in the 11/8 build week still listed as “in production” with no estimated shipping/delivery date? I’m an 11/15 blend still in production trying to gauge the worst case scenario. Thanks.
I have a blend of 11/12 … currently still “in production” … do have an eta but don’t see how that is going to be made if I’m in production still
Sponsored