Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got my 42,000 points for a new car but not the 200,000 or the 20,000 yet, did you or your dealership do anything I need to know about? I was going to call Ford Pass on Monday and start the process…. Waiting for the holiday week to be over.
I am in the same situation. I just called Fordpass rewards 833 385-0516. The dealer has to go in under your email and find the award coupons then redeem them for you. Once verified/redeemed by dealer they will be added to your account.
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am in the same situation. I just called Fordpass rewards 833 385-0516. The dealer has to go in under your email and find the award coupons then redeem them for you. Once verified/redeemed by dealer they will be added to your account.
Thanks for the info!! I’ll have to call Granger!

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For sure, was tough to give it up all day today to get undercoated. But I know in the long run it will be worth it!
I have to give mine up Tuesday for undercoating. I hope they treat her right and don't skimp out on the wax (which by the way is going to be the first time I've used something other than an oil based underspray... So hopefully I'm not making a grave mistake)

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my 42,000 points for a new car but not the 200,000 or the 20,000 yet, did you or your dealership do anything I need to know about? I was going to call Ford Pass on Monday and start the process…. Waiting for the holiday week to be over.
I got my 110,000 and have been told that's the only amount us 🇨🇦 are getting, even though I had originally had a MOD top order...

Also found out that the $250USD voucher for the Off-Roadeo wasn't meant for Canadians, so I've also been told I won't be getting that refunded either...

So yeah.... One last gut punch from Ford to us 🇨🇦...

Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Who is qualified for these points?

Lewie

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Who is qualified for these points?
Not exactly sure but I think 20,000 is for early reservation holders and 200,000 is for the whole dirt mountain roof fiasco.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not exactly sure but I think 20,000 is for early reservation holders and 200,000 is for the whole dirt mountain roof fiasco.
Ah, ok. That's what I figured. Good thing we qualify for both! I already texted my salesman. He's going to look into it. If need be I'll call the Ford Pass number.

Thanks!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oh, I didnt know we were subject to receiving more points? I just texts my salesmen regarding this.

Thanks for that!
I've never received points! Have you? I was on Dirt Mountain since 08/05 with a MIC top! What am I getting, if anything!

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've never received points! Have you? I was on Dirt Mountain since 08/05 with a MIC top! What am I getting, if anything!
When I asked Ford they said 200k points were for those that had painted black top or Mod top that got delayed to MY22. It was not for MIC top

Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I asked Ford they said 200k points were for those that had painted black top or Mod top that got delayed to MY22. It was not for MIC top
Ah, gotcha. Not for dirt mountain, captives. Makes sense.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great! Thanks! I now remember someone posting that on an earlier post! Thanks!!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great! Thanks! I now remember someone posting that on an earlier post! Thanks!!
I better email Anthony back from Granger to disregard my previous email asking about my points!