Sponsored

Rock Slide Engineering Step Sliders Instructions?

LatinoComedian

Badlands
First Name
Adolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Mustang Mach-e First Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey fam,

So there are plenty of videos on the installation of the RSE step sliders but they are all Jeep installs with the exception of TCCustoms' Bronco install. BTW, did you all know that Mitchell is 6'3"? So without further ado...

I am wondering if anyone has gotten the RSE steps and have the instruction manual that they can post here? Specifically, I am looking for the ELECTRONICS portion of the instructions as the physical installation of the boards look extremely easy. Even TC Customs video skips over showing the wiring. Here are a couple of videos that I know of. I would love the same video Extreme Terrain did but on a Bronco. I am looking to judge whether I just do these myself or if I take it in (I don't trust that someone will just run the wiring out of the drain plug. I'd be SO angry at that.)

Extreme Terrain:
Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Rock-Slide Engineering Gen II Step Sliders Review & Install - YouTube

TC Customs:
Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey fam,

So there are plenty of videos on the installation of the RSE step sliders but they are all Jeep installs with the exception of TCCustoms' Bronco install. BTW, did you all know that Mitchell is 6'3"? So without further ado...

I am wondering if anyone has gotten the RSE steps and have the instruction manual that they can post here? Specifically, I am looking for the ELECTRONICS portion of the instructions as the physical installation of the boards look extremely easy. Even TC Customs video skips over showing the wiring. Here are a couple of videos that I know of. I would love the same video Extreme Terrain did but on a Bronco. I am looking to judge whether I just do these myself or if I take it in (I don't trust that someone will just run the wiring out of the drain plug. I'd be SO angry at that.)

Extreme Terrain:
Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Rock-Slide Engineering Gen II Step Sliders Review & Install - YouTube

TC Customs:
Pretty sure I “read” the install instructions for the bronco on their site. (Agree, don’t think I’ve seen a video though). It’s pretty intensive on running the wires for the door sensors

OP
OP
LatinoComedian

LatinoComedian

Badlands
First Name
Adolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Mustang Mach-e First Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure I “read” the install instructions for the bronco on their site. (Agree, don’t think I’ve seen a video though). It’s pretty intensive on running the wires for the door sensors
Yeah, it might be better to just take it to the shop to do.

The insane part of me thinks, "I should do it and publish my own YouTube video. Is get took of views and I can monetize it!" But then I remember it's friggin cold over here, my Bronco doesn't fit in my garage and... I'm fat.

Sponsored

ffdemoss

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F250, 2017 Fusion, 2014 Escape, 2005 LJ, 1968 M715
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll take some more tomorrow. Exhausting day...not really hard, just tedious. I'll post some install notes too tomorrow for others to learn from my experience.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll take some more tomorrow. Exhausting day...not really hard, just tedious. I'll post some install notes too tomorrow for others to learn from my experience.
Chris sorry if you already answered this, but how long did it take you?

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ffdemoss

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F250, 2017 Fusion, 2014 Escape, 2005 LJ, 1968 M715
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bring it to Arkansas, we'll do it together.

Thank you. I don't trust myself to do it unfortunately so I will be having someone do it.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bring it to Arkansas, we'll do it together.
I”m in Tulsa…..happy to make a road trip if you’re game when mine arrives. ETA 12/6-12/12 currently. 😉

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed!

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Engineering Step Sliders Instructions? 20211127_155022
Nice, I also like that the stock front mud flaps work without modifications. I plan to run the front only as well. By the time I get receive a Bronco there may be some install videos available.
Sponsored