• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Oklahoma WTT/WTB Different grille for Big Bend

Katehilmes

Big Bend
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a MY 2022 Big Bend with a build date of 12/20. I’m wanting to trade my grille for any other one. My Bronco is shadow black and the factory grille is a little to grey for my taste. I’ve tried to nose around for a place to buy one outright and forgo trying to trade, but I haven’t had much luck there either. Anyone willing to trade, please let me know. If you have tips on where to look to buy one, definitely let me know that as well! I’ve read there is a thread here somewhere with a list of part numbers and I should be able to order a different grille from a dealer, but I can’t find the thread. Can anyone confirm its real/link it? I appreciate it!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I actually prefer the Big Bend grill to the one on the Black Diamond I'm getting. My build date isn't until Jan 24th (assuming it doesn't get pushed.) Following this post. If you haven't found a solution by February, I might be willing to trade

OP
OP
Katehilmes

Katehilmes

Big Bend
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I actually prefer the Big Bend grill to the one on the Black Diamond I'm getting. My build date isn't until Jan 24th (assuming it doesn't get pushed.) Following this post. If you haven't found a solution by February, I might be willing to trade
I’d be happy to chat with you about a trade if I haven’t found something else by then. Your build date isn’t too far away from mine. I’m actually planning to reach out to my dealer to see if they can snag me one, but I’ll keep you updated.

OP
OP
Katehilmes

Katehilmes

Big Bend
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
is your Bronco still on track to be built 1/24? I confirmed with my dealership yesterday that mine has been released from the plant and is awaiting shipment! I haven’t found a better solution to swapping the grille yet. Still interested?
Sponsored