Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another 2022 12/13 pushback here... 2 door BadManSquatch, Lux, Hitch. Hopefully there's a Christmas miracle and this thing gets built soon
Sponsored

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another 2022 12/13 pushback here... 2 door BadManSquatch, Lux, Hitch. Hopefully there's a Christmas miracle and this thing gets built soon
Welcome, amigo. Here’s to hoping all our builds see each other come to life up in Michigan next month. And may the QC gods be with us.

bobbib

Badlands
First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Speaking of QC, anyone making a checklist to give dealer to review before taking delivery? I don’t want to be a hag about it but if i find my tailgate isn’t painted, major gap issues, zip tying hoses…the list goes on. It all needs to be fixed before taking delivery.

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Speaking of QC, anyone making a checklist to give dealer to review before taking delivery? I don’t want to be a hag about it but if i find my tailgate isn’t painted, major gap issues, zip tying hoses…the list goes on. It all needs to be fixed before taking delivery.
Yeah, I’ve got a list going in my head but I wish someone would get a list going here on the forum. Maybe I can be the change I want to see in the world…

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking about having the dealer NOT prep it. I want to find out what, if any, are dealer prep essentials, but I don't want them washing it because I plan on taking it right to the PPF shop.

Also, I want the build sheet that looks like is thrown on the front seat during assembly

Sponsored

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm thinking about having the dealer NOT prep it. I want to find out what, if any, are dealer prep essentials, but I don't want them washing it because I plan on taking it right to the PPF shop.

Also, I want the build sheet that looks like is thrown on the front seat during assembly
Question: why would the PPF shop care if the vehicle was washed prior to coming to them (assuming it’s brought to them pretty soon after pickup)?

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question: why would the PPF shop care if the vehicle was washed prior to coming to them (assuming it’s brought to them pretty soon after pickup)?
I don't want the dealer to wash it to avoid any potential paint scratches. The PPF shop is meticulous on properly washing a car. Probably overkill

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just called Ford and because the dealer placed my order and I did not put in a reservation myself, my truck won't show on my online account. Just have to check and re-check my email for any emails from Ford saying if I get bumped. So far, so good. I am curious how late Ford would bump someone. Getting closer....

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wonder what day(s) they shut down for Christmas.. three weeks out yal 🤞

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

bbacon05

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never got an email, but just spoke with my dealer and my 2022 has also been pushed to the week of 12/20

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 12/20 is still holding strong (thanks, soft top!)

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone in this group know when we should expect to get our actual blend date? When are the window stickers populating?

bobbib

Badlands
First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone in this group know when we should expect to get our actual blend date? When are the window stickers populating?
I would expect for the window sticker to pop up on the 13-15...based upon my cousin's experience last month.
Sponsored