Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, 500 Days after placing our reservation for a 4-door Badlands, we got the call from our dealer that the Bronco had arrived. We intended to head straight over, but were unable to get there until today. Likely worked out better as it was a much nicer day. We are really pleased with the Velocity Blue in person. Toothman Ford in Grafton, WV was absolutely fantastic. No funny business and our agreed upon price was honored without question.

Interesting part of the story.... As we were on our pre-purchase drive, I had to take a second look at the driver's seat. After everything we've experienced during this process, nothing surprises me. Low and behold, the seat back is not the same material as the rest of our interior. We ordered the Black Marine Grade Vinyl, but the driver's seat back is Navy Pier Leather. Are you kidding me @Ford Motor Company !?!? I guess the seat installer/assembler was a bit hung over on assembly day, but equally shocking that this made it through QC!! They aren't even the same color (see pic below)!! The dealership was shocked and said they'd order a replacement, but we should be prepared for a long lead time... What do you say??? What do you do??? It doesn't inspire confidence in the vehicle, and makes me wonder what else might not be correct....
IMG_6436 2.jpg
IMG_6445.jpg
IMG_6448.jpg
IMG_6450.jpg
IMG_6459.jpg

IMG_6458.jpg
It's a unicorn, like a misprinted coin. Might have extra value some day.
Sponsored

wtcrabtree

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, 500 Days after placing our reservation for a 4-door Badlands, we got the call from our dealer that the Bronco had arrived. We intended to head straight over, but were unable to get there until today. Likely worked out better as it was a much nicer day. We are really pleased with the Velocity Blue in person. Toothman Ford in Grafton, WV was absolutely fantastic. No funny business and our agreed upon price was honored without question.

Interesting part of the story.... As we were on our pre-purchase drive, I had to take a second look at the driver's seat. After everything we've experienced during this process, nothing surprises me. Low and behold, the seat back is not the same material as the rest of our interior. We ordered the Black Marine Grade Vinyl, but the driver's seat back is Navy Pier Leather. Are you kidding me @Ford Motor Company !?!? I guess the seat installer/assembler was a bit hung over on assembly day, but equally shocking that this made it through QC!! They aren't even the same color (see pic below)!! The dealership was shocked and said they'd order a replacement, but we should be prepared for a long lead time... What do you say??? What do you do??? It doesn't inspire confidence in the vehicle, and makes me wonder what else might not be correct....
IMG_6436 2.jpg
IMG_6445.jpg
IMG_6448.jpg
IMG_6450.jpg
IMG_6459.jpg

IMG_6458.jpg
Congrats bowtie! She looks great! According to the tracker, ours was delivered late yesterday but no word from the dealership. Hopefully be picking it up soon!

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Two weeks later my Bronco has left Indiana and is on its way to Illinois. I have very little confidence in the Ford estimate for delivery this week.

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ours was built on 11/9 and still nothing to southern Indiana.
The delivery estimate was 11/18- 11/24, then 11/29 and now 12/2.
We'll be in Indiana for a wedding that weekend (2nd-to the 6th) so if it shows up we'll be able to pick it up.
If not it won't be till Spring.
Lou

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took my drone to the rail yard to get a peak at my bronco. The trip did not disappoint:
Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group DJI_0855

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Video wont show but you can download it.

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats bowtie! She looks great! According to the tracker, ours was delivered late yesterday but no word from the dealership. Hopefully be picking it up soon!
Fantastic! We want pics!!

wtcrabtree

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fantastic! We want pics!!
Hopefully tomorrow! Dealer is closed on Sundays and with how everything else is going, I won't trust it until I see it with my own two eyes. Lol we drove around the lot today and couldn't find it... Assuming it is inside getting it's final inspection or so I hope.

Sponsored

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone have insight into the logic of when/if Ford sends you a production line picture? You would think of all the things that would be sequential in this 1.5 year journey, snapping a picture and emailing as they come off the assembly line would be it. What am I missing?

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Recievd message from dealer, Bronco came in last Wednesday. Just got back to town tonight and will pick up tomorrow!
Ford Bronco đź›  11/8/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211124-123925_Chrome
This was almost my build! I changed to Silver at the last minute. Looks good!

Pokey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone have insight into the logic of when/if Ford sends you a production line picture? You would think of all the things that would be sequential in this 1.5 year journey, snapping a picture and emailing as they come off the assembly line would be it. What am I missing?
You would think! It seems, according to the tracker, everyone around me is getting their pic but me! LOL I keep checking, even my junk folder...nothing!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You would think! It seems, according to the tracker, everyone around me is getting their pic but me! LOL I keep checking, even my junk folder...nothing!
You could say the picture is a bit... "pokey" showing up... :sneaky:
Sponsored