Sponsored

New Mike Levine tweet hints at possible future Sasquatch manual?

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco New Mike Levine tweet hints at possible future Sasquatch manual? ethws465hw

Obviously pure speculation. But usually these guys are not allowed to use words like this that open doors.

So its possible that maybe 22 model year could have manual + sasquatch.

Or is he referring to setting up a factory lift with 35s to get around sasquatch?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point, I'm thinking a Manual Sasquatch is going to be an option for 22 (or possibly later), but probably not for the first year.

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My concern is that blue black diamond in the image... looks pretty weak with those stock rims/tires.

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is he just being coy? As in, “you can’t get it today because the Bronco isn’t available today.”

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco New Mike Levine tweet hints at possible future Sasquatch manual? ethws465hw

Obviously pure speculation. But usually these guys are not allowed to use words like this that open doors.

So its possible that maybe 22 model year could have manual + sasquatch.

Or is he referring to setting up a factory lift with 35s to get around sasquatch?
I'm thinking it might be a good idea for a 2yr lease.....If we get a manual with the 2.7 or the V-8(which I doubt), then I"ll have some fun decisions to make down the road. Residual on a two year lease will probably be lower than resale value if demand stays high compared to production. At lease end, will have the choice to walk away, refi into a purchase, or sell on the open market. Anyone see a downside to this-other than mileage limitations?

Sponsored

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm thinking it might be a good idea for a 2yr lease.....If we get a manual with the 2.7 or the V-8(which I doubt), then I"ll have some fun decisions to make down the road. Residual on a two year lease will probably be lower than resale value if demand stays high compared to production. At lease end, will have the choice to walk away, refi into a purchase, or sell on the open market. Anyone see a downside to this-other than mileage limitations?
I have actually been debating the option to lease. This will be a toy, so mileage wont be a big issue and if options are made available later that I want than I am not stuck long term. If nothing like that happens than I can just keep it.

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think a selling price close to sticker, likely low residual, and likely high money factor are going to make a lease very expensive. I am thinking "could have paid for half of the car if you just bought it" expensive.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Someday Never Comes"
- CCR

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My concern is that blue black diamond in the image... looks pretty weak with those stock rims/tires.
I think it looks decent with the 32 to be honest the wheels are ok but I plan on upgrading those steel wheels on my black diamond when I put my order in

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think a selling price close to sticker, likely low residual, and likely high money factor are going to make a lease very expensive. I am thinking "could have paid for half of the car if you just bought it" expensive.
Lets use $45K for a purchase price, estimate a "low residual" of $22,500 after 2yrs. Both a purchase and a lease with have finance charges so I'll leave that for out simplification. If you lease, you will have paid $22,500 over the course of two years, which would be the same if you did a purchase but financed over 48mos-at the two year mark. So, at the end of two years, you will be at the same point for a lease as you would for a purchase-what am I missing? If the residual is on the high side, you can walk away, if the residual is low, you can sell on the open market and pocket some cash, plus you have the option to keep it and refi the remaining $22500 as a two year or 4 year loan.
Sponsored