Sponsored

The Broncos of Virginia(s)

A more localized group for Virginia and West Virginia!
SkullsWalk
Hello to the other 2 members we have so far! Feel free to post any trails you've been to and recommend! Also where is everyone from? I live just outside of Charlottesville, wife works for UVA (like almost everyone around here) and I do cyber stuff and things. Ex-Army Ordnance Officer with EOD and spent my time with the combat engineers, one tour in the 'stan doing route clearance amongst other "fun". Anyone else?
Show full message
RavenousHokie
I live in Burke. In Northern Virginia. I haven't been off road in almost 20 years since i gave up my '92 Bronco in the mid/late 90s. I did take our first escape w/4X4 onto the beaches of OBX, but that doesn't really count :) Now I'm excited to get this new Bronco and hit some of the trails and get my boys into nature. I know there are some trails in VA, for more challenging trails closest might be Tennessee
SkullsWalk
SkullsWalk
Welcome! Yeah it's been about 15 years for me, had a '94 Grand Cherokee that I used to use to have some fun, but that was back in NY/MA. Definitely excited to get back at it with the wife and dog (no kids yet) and go see some awesome stuff that you just can't with most SUVs and cars. Thanks for the info about the trails and good to know that the more challenging stuff is towards Tennessee!
RavenousHokie
I'm sure the mountains of WV and KY have good trails too. But i've seen a bunch of videos of some jeeps doing TN trails and there's some stuff their that rivals what those guys at rubicon and moab do. .
SkullsWalk
SkullsWalk
I wonder if there are any trails in the Shenandoah National Park ?. Pretty awesome place!
Reactions: rigel
foreWard
foreWard
Hey everyone. Thanks for the invite @SkullsWalk. I’m in the Richmond area (Midlothian). I currently have a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk and do some light off roading, but looking forward to the Bronco and doing some roof off shenanigans.
Goat_Crawler
Goat_Crawler
Hello, I live in Fredericksburg. I haven't ordered my Bronco yet, have a few things that I need to check on before purchase. Does anyone have any idea about the Raptor/Warthog and when/if they will become available?
Perfect-Beast-2
Perfect-Beast-2
I’m in Mathews. Just did the off roadeo in NH a week ago. I’m itching to go off road again without a guide. I had 4x4s from HS through college but always selling due to repairs, gas cost and insurance. Finally my dream bronco is ready to be picked up. I just wish I had splurged for the Sasquatch, now that I’ve driven one.
SkullsWalk
SkullsWalk
Awesome!! Post pics when you pick it up! How was the off rodeo?
Perfect-Beast-2
Perfect-Beast-2
The off Roadeo was amazing! I would go to the other three sites if they would let me. I've been told that they will eventually allow that.
SkullsWalk
SkullsWalk
Sweet yeah it would be really cool to be able to do them all
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
I went to the Offroadeo in NH in September. It was worth the trip, although the 10 hour drive up and 13 hours back sucked! Regardless, you are offroad for 10 hours, and the trails are surprisingly tough. Great group of people, too.

Attachments

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views