Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
LoneStarBridger
Who is the most responsive, good communicator dealer in Central texas to convert a 7/18 reservation? Covert & Mak Haik near Austin are not the answer.
Show full message
j_marinelli
j_marinelli
I went with Blue Bonnet in New Braunfels. They answered just about all my questions in a timely manner. That said, I'm sure there is a good dealer in the Austin area that someone can chime in on. If you have any questions or want anymore info about my dealer, please feel free to shoot me a DM!
RogueAce70
RogueAce70
Iā€™ve had good luck with the dealer I selected, Bob Utter Ford in Sherman TX.
ATX Madridista
ATX Madridista
If your reservation is 7/18 I don't think you'll be getting a '21 year model. It seems almost every dealership will only be able to fulfill reservations for the first 2-3 days.

For instance I reserved night of at 11pm. I am #40 out of over 400 reservations Mack Haik has and only the first 107 of us will be getting a '21 year model. That seems to be the case for most dealers I've seen. It sucks but the early bird gets the worm. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø Plus, you'll have more options with the '22.
LoneStarBridger
LoneStarBridger
First time I called Mac someone told me Iā€™m 154. I have not been able to get them to tell me the again, I think just are afraid to tell MY22 early for fear we will buy Dodge TRX, 4Runner , or LR Defender. My order is in Iā€™ll just wait....
Jfoster05
Jfoster05
I'm working with Mac Haik. I'm number 41 and have had a great experience with them so far. Working with Greg. I called up to schedule a test drive on the 2.3L Ranger and they were happy to assist. From what I've been told, I'll be getting mine by June/July since I reserved and paid my deposit so quickly.
Reactions: LoneStarBridger
ATX Madridista
ATX Madridista
Did you order Sasquatch or V6? Since I added both they said mine could be anywhere from June to December even though I was their #40. @Jfoster05
Jfoster05
Jfoster05
@ATX Madridista I ordered a Big Bend with the mid-package. Nothing fancy and nothing extra. Even got the 2.3L. Greg told me that because my order is pretty generic, that I should have it by June. Fingers crossed!
LoneStarBridger
LoneStarBridger
I didnā€™t do deposit because I could not get a clear answer if it was refundable. And by refundable I mean if I donā€™t get a ā€˜21 Iā€™m out, canā€™t wait, need a new vehicle by end of year. My issue not fords
ATX Madridista
ATX Madridista
@LoneStarBridger i can promise you at 154 you wonā€™t be getting a ā€˜21 from MH. You could get an early 22 most likely.
Jfoster05
Jfoster05
@LoneStarBridger , I have to agree with @ATX Madridista on this one. I put my reservation in at 3am the day after Ford launched the reveal. I was "lucky" to get in the top 50. I submitted my order and paid my deposit within 48 hours of their call which was on the first day the order window opened. So, with all that said, and given that I'm not getting anything out of the ordinary, I was told that I could expect a call in May for a possible June delivery. I'm also leasing this one since I know I'm going to be itching to get the MY22.
Mickey21
Mickey21
Have been working with Covert for my order but largely have not been impressed or happy with their results fwiw.
sergk
sergk
I've converted my FE reservation to build order via Covert Ford Austin. I did show up there in-person for this to happen. I believe all bronco orders are handled by one person. Y'all probably know his name. Communication is not his strength.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views