Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
MrJoe
Just saw that Battlefield Ford will have a 2 door and 4 door on April 6th.
Show full message
Thanks for the heads up. Just registered for the event.
Reactions: MrJoe
LalasBronco
LalasBronco
All the NC ones are booked. :(
CARdiac
CARdiac
If you live near DC, Sheehy of Gaithersburg is having an event on April 14
lowmpg
lowmpg
So what was the reservation to order rate for Leonardtown?
LalasBronco
LalasBronco
@lowmpg Your guess is as good as mine. When Bryan finally responded, he said he didn't know. 🤷‍♀️🙄
LalasBronco
LalasBronco
Found one at Sheehy in Richmond on April 3. That's about 2.5 hours from us. Road trip!
Reactions: ChapEJF and MrJoe
View previous replies…
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
@LalasBronco The earliest that we could get was 2 PM. My wife and daughter are going to go with me. Do you know what vehicles they will have?
LalasBronco
LalasBronco
@ChapEJF We'll just miss you then. I don't know what they'll have.....at this point I'll be happy with anything! 😂😂😂
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
@LalasBronco I agree, any version will help satisfy a significant amount of my curiosity. My main reason to see one is to get a proportional understanding. I plan to take my tape measure to confirm cargo dimensions, etc. Enjoy!
Greg Helmick
Greg Helmick
Thank you Joe. Just signed up. That is 10 mins from my house.
Greg Helmick
Greg Helmick
Will do.
mcalpal
mcalpal
Is there a consolidated list of where they'll be, or do you just go to dealer websites and hope for the best?
LalasBronco
LalasBronco
@mcalpal I literally spent about an hour looking them up! 😂😂 It's such a pain....use this link but change the dealership on the end. I just started compiling a list of the ones closest to me then worked my way outward. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Thebroncofamily.com/registration/universityforddurham
Dystinct
Wasn't able to find a place on the website to reserve a spot. Am I missing something? Going to try my computer... I also tried the above link as well.
LalasBronco
LalasBronco
@Dystinct If the dealership you are putting in isn't having an event then you get some generic page with a link to get info in the Bronco family. If they are having an event then it will show you the date toward the right hand side. On the bottom there will be a drop down menu to choose a time or if they're full then it will say Sorry no time slots available.
Dystinct
Got it. I ended up calling places in Hampton Roads to find someone who was getting them and it ended up being Cavalier Ford. The website didn't have a link so I ended up putting the link in above manually and typing the dealership. Annoying but I got a spot :)

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views