Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
Arkeisios
@Massbronco , any word of Bronco demo's coming to the area?
Show full message
Reactions: LARELL
Used2jeep
Used2jeep
Haven't heard/seen of any. The NY buy thread would most likely have a mention of one.
Massbronco
Massbronco
sorry for the delay @Arkeisios . We had a busy week punching in Bronco orders. I don't have any word on any demos coming to our area. I know that our FCTP (demo) unit is getting built in the 2nd week of May. It'll be a 4 door badlands, high package, cyber orange, MIC, 2.3 auto, no squatch.
Used2jeep
Used2jeep
@Massbronco Being a dealer, any real info on Squatch vs BL standard suspension? Is it just that 10mm limitation of suspension travel? Or is it a 10mm extra lift? We promise to keep the sources hidden. 👌
Massbronco
Massbronco
@Used2jeep no idea! after putting in customer orders all day yesterday, I went home cracked a cold one and spent almost 2 hours contemplating squatch vs no squatch on my own badlands order. I went no squatch and I still feel like i made a mistake.
Used2jeep
Used2jeep
Where in MA are you Chris? I'm in Metro west.
Massbronco
Massbronco
Acton
Used2jeep
Used2jeep
Oh! Ip by there every now and then. What's her name seems like a decent sales person. Wears a Wonder Woman mask...
Used2jeep
Used2jeep
RIGHT! She seems to know her trucks. I tested a 2.7 150 a couple months ago there. Trying to get a feel for the motor as best possible.
Maineah
Maineah
Anyone found any updates on dealers in the NE area getting demos? The closest in that newer thread seems to be NJ.
jdrouin
jdrouin
I think I saw somewhere there was some coming to Bangor in late May
Arkeisios
Arkeisios

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members