Sponsored

NEBRASKA BRONCO CLUB

THIS CLUB IS FOR FORD BRONCO FANS LIVING IN NEBRASKA OR NEIGHBORING STATES (SD,CO,KS,IA,MO)
sapper726
Not much activity in this group. Curious, is anyone going through Baxter Ford in Papillion?
Show full message
Nextgenbroncfan
Nextgenbroncfan
I was originally signed up with Woodhouse in Plattsmouth, but the salesman there didn't seem to want to help me, so i moved my reservation to Granger. Is Baxter giving you a good deal?
sapper726
sapper726
My original salesman was my cousin. Long story short, he no longer works there. Sooooo, contacted a new salesman and have been happy so far. Still haven't nailed down pricing. They are not 100% sure what deals they are going to offer. Have confirmed that at a minimum, they are NOT selling for over MSRP.

Any idea what Granger ended up getting for their first allotment?
Nextgenbroncfan
Nextgenbroncfan
I didn't ask, but I was a late second day reservation and he indicated that I was not probably going to be within their allotment. He did tell me though, that since I didn't have any of those short supply requests, he thought I might stand a good chance of still getting mine this year yet. I'm not holding my breath at this point, but I'm cautiously optimistic.
sapper726
sapper726
I was told Baxter got 20 and I am in the first half of that 20. With a hard top and Sasquatch, we will see what happens. I should be good for this year at a minimum. Well, hopefully I will be.
mustanggarage
mustanggarage
well I just got my window sticker. so my badlands is supposed to be built next week. I will hopefully have it for thanksgiving!!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views