Sponsored

WNY Bronco Group

Western New York area Bronco owners
Bignet
Dave Smith Ford reached out to advise me that there’s an event at Buffalo Riverworks on 3/31-4/1, with a couple of Broncos. I had to register for a time slot. So if you’re interested you may need to sign up through a dealer if you want a close look.
Show full message
Reactions: bonniehenry
tametz
tametz
I'll be there! Not sure what time we got yet - hopefully it will stay nice outside...
Funkdoobiest
Funkdoobiest
Do you guys have any more info on this Riverworks event?
Bignet
Bignet
Nope. My confirmation email just stated I’m “one step closer to previewing a Bronco”.
NPBronco91
NPBronco91
Hi all. I use to live in the Buffalo area (now reside in PA) and occasionally check into this group. Is the registration link open to the public?
cwc71981
Anyone going to the event at Riverworks? I have an appointment for today at 4.
Reactions: Bignet
Bignet
Bignet
@cwc71981 We just got back. Now I'm really excited for mine! I was hoping to see a 2 door but I'll take what I can get.
cwc71981
An awesome event for sure. Also just made me excited for mine. Unfortunately for me I have a late reservation date (Febuary 5th) so I'm figuring I'll be waiting at least a year if not a year and a half to take delivery.
Bignet
Bignet
Did anyone get a build confirmation email? I have mixed feelings, I want my Bronco now but can save up for more of a down payment and maybe get different options in a 22MY. I just want some sort of time frame from Ford.
View previous replies…
Bignet
Bignet
@Funkdoobiest the good thing is, I don’t need a vehicle. I’m getting silver , so the mic top matches with the silver. I wouldn’t pick any other color with the mic and originally wanted a colored match top. I don’t think I settled, I think silver and black works. If I get pushed to 22, I will definitely be exploring all options. Dealer said I was 13 of 17, but we’ll see.
Funkdoobiest
Funkdoobiest
@Bignet I think the MIC top goes with all the colors, some more than others. It is carbonized gray though and is an actual match to carbonized gray paint as opposed to silver. That's one of the reasons I went with carbonized gray on the base.
Bignet
Bignet
@Funkdoobiest Agreed. Carbonized Gray is great, but I live in Buffalo and all I see is Gray skies and Gray vehicles.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views