Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
NayNay
Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, is on track to begin deliveries this summer, however, today we will be announcing to all Bronco customers who have placed an order the following production changes for 2021MY.
· The black painted modular hardtop and dual top roofs will move from 21MY late availability to 22MY
· The Carbonized gray molded-in-color (MIC) roof is now the only roof option for First Edition and WildTrak Broncos
· A no charge Sound Deadening Headliner for hardtops (previously announced to Dealers 3/19)
· A customer price protection policy for 2022MY all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021)

While we know this news will be frustrating for dealerships and customers, we want you to know we are committed to getting customers the Bronco they want as soon as possible. We are making millions of dollars of incremental investments to increase production of Broncos to meet demand on all these high-end models. We hope to share more information soon

Additionally, we are providing several Customer Satisfaction offers. Please review the attached Customer Handling Matrix for complete details.

WBDO Implications
Beginning tomorrow, you will start seeing the content change reflected in the Bronco Price wire (headliner only), WBDO, and your customers’ orders. This update could take several days and will not adjust all orders at once. Order guide updates will follow shortly.
• For existing orders with Black Painted Modular Tops and Dual Tops WBDO will show compatibility issues and the order will be un-schedulable
• For existing orders with the NVH headliner, the price will be automatically reduced by $495.
• For orders with cloth and leather seats and no NVH headliner, orders will automatically receive a headliner and no pricing change
• For Marine Grade Vinyl orders without the NVH headliner, no changes will be made in the system. If the customer prefers to add the Sound Deadening Headliner, the order must be edited

ACTION REQUIRED
Work with customers to amend orders by Thursday, April 8th. Your Field Representative will be providing supporting reports to assist with identifying orders that fall into each category.
1. 99 Priority Code clean up
a. If the customer is waiting for 22MY production, add “22MY Wait” in comments
b. If the order is pending final customer approval, ensure final edits are submitted by April 8th
c. If the customer’s reservation was converted without their consent:
i. Dealers should reach out to their impacted customers to explain what happened and gather customer's configuration details to edit within WBDO
2. Order edits based on roof changes
a. Marine Grade Vinyl with hardtop– add complimentary headliner Y/N
b. MOD roof – edit to available roof and add complimentary headliner or wait till 22MY
c. Dual roof – edit to available roof and add complimentary headliner or wait till 22MY
3. All First Edition – advise of roof change and communicate customer satisfaction actions
Show full message

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views