Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
Thurmy7
Anyone know of other Bronco previews at dealers in So Cal? I just signed up for an event planned for April 7th at Robins Ford in Costa Mesa.
Show full message
FernieSanders
FernieSanders
Bronco-Lirious
Bronco-Lirious
Thanks for the info, I signed up for 4/7/21 demo from 2pm to 3pm in Costa Mesa
FernieSanders
FernieSanders
I signed up for Santa Monica, changed it to Galpin, thanks @Felix808
Neps
Neps
Friday 2 April at:

Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego

Mossy Ford in San Diego

Saturday 3 April at:

Ken Grody Ford in Carlsbad

You can use the link and change the URL to see if any dealers close to you have showings coming up. Remove the "mossyford" and change to dealer names near you.

These are by reservation so you'll need to register, also (I found out too late) each person attending needs a reservation, no plus 1's.

https://thebroncofamily.com/registration/mossyford
Thurmy7
Thurmy7
If only that was Ken Grody in Buena Park instead of Ken Grody San Diego. My order is with B.P. and right down the street from home.
thesocalexplorer
thesocalexplorer
Does anyone know if the big broncos will be on display during the tour, or just the baby broncos? I'm hitting up Carlsbad saturday, but not sure if I want to make the drive over if there are no big broncos to check out.
adamruiz2001
adamruiz2001
This is to show off the BRONCO, nobody cares about the bronco sport lol
Neps
Neps
Just finished the Dealer Bronco preview.

They have an Outterbanks 4 door in black with a soft top, and a Black Diamond 4 door in Cactus Gray soft top at the event.

I spoke to the marketing people and these are the same vehicles for all Southern California events. She said they may have a 2 door available for preview in Moab :cool:

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views