Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
hamerrr
Leaving Beach Ford. Here's a couple of my pictures, specifically for @MrJoe . That's a Black Diamond Sasquatched 4 door and I'm 5'8" for reference.
Show full message

Attachments

MrJoe
MrJoe
Thank you so much! Looks pretty tall. No way I could get in that one. I appreciate you getting the pictures.
View previous replies…
MrJoe
MrJoe
@All-In I believe it did for the SAS version. I'm pretty sure the Badlands is too tall also. I'm looking for a non-SAS BD, Big Bend or Outer Banks. Just someone standing near the seat like @hamerrr did.
Reactions: All-In
All-In
@MrJoe if they have one I will take a picture.
Reactions: MrJoe
MrJoe
MrJoe
@All-In I'd certainly appreciate it.
mcalpal
mcalpal
How was the experience?
hamerrr
hamerrr
@mcalpal it was a good experience. They had the 4 door black diamond and a 4 door badlands. It would have been nice to see a 2 door as well.
LalasBronco
LalasBronco
Thanks for the pics! I was going to ride up to Richmond on Saturday but they opened up dates at a local dealer. But now I have to wait another month! 😭
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
Thanks, I am heading to Richmond on Saturday. How much time did you get with the vehicles? Was it crowded? I expect Richmond on Saturday to be overrun.
hamerrr
hamerrr
@ChapEJF I was there for an hour. There were about 25-30 people there. They let about 10-15 at a time in the ropes.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views