Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
@NayNay not urgent, so no immediate reply expected. Can you expand on the plan to release 5 order per month for the builds? I thought dealers sent all orders at once and Ford sequenced the builds and then would tell us estimated time frames?
Show full message
Curious about this as well.
Reactions: WRF3MD
NayNay
NayNay
I thought I already explained this in a post..... now ya all making me go look!! Brb
NayNay
NayNay
Ok I give u the win. I halfway explained it.....
So to clarify.....
We 1st got an allotment of 15 plus 3 for FE. Those 15 would be spread out over the MY21 year. That means if Ford has 8 months of building of the Bronco then we get about 1 or 2 built per month each month until they swap to the MY22s.
Ford decided once the customers converted their reservations into an actual order they would go into each dealership and look at the conversion rate and then allocate based on that along with a few other factors. They said they will evaluate this month by month. They changed our April from 1 (yes that was a 1) to 5 which is the largest allotment a dealer got within our region (they group stores according to size, inventory, location, and sales). It may seem small but it's actually huge!! If we can keep the momentum up we could end up with many more getting a MY21 than 1st thought. You all are helping to fight the battle for your Broncos!!
Hope this better explains it. If not just yell at me lol.
NayNay
NayNay
The orders are ready to go. If you recall I said when you convert you are now standing in line waiting to be called to be built. Another reason it was important not to just sit on your reservation. So as the dealer we converted your order and put u in line. Ford will go in and start pulling the reservations 1 by 1, or in this case 5 this month and begin to build those for delivery.
@NayNay Perfect explanation. Thank you for clarifying.
NayNay
NayNay
@1979 anytime any of you have questions it is great to post them because we do have the lurkers who just observe and may have the same questions too. I enjoy interacting with all of you (this group keeps me on my toes) and answering the questions.
mcalpal
mcalpal
@NayNay I'm a mostly lurker and appreciate everyone's questions that I definitely also have but don't want to be a bother so it's good to have this forum. The biggest thing I'm thinking about right now is if I could get in the first batch if I dropped from 2.7 down to 2.3 or if that would even be worth it and I'd regret it later.
NayNay
NayNay
@mcalpal What is more important to you? Getting it sooner and giving up what you really want? Getting it a little later and having exactly what you want? There are no guarantees at this juncture. You have to do what will work for you and make you happy. Just my 2 pennies....
ChapEJF
ChapEJF
Ok, thanks @NayNay for these updates. I am just catching up and I think my heart is racing faster now! Thanks for all of the hard work and now all I need to do is wait with as much patience as I can muster.
Reactions: NayNay
NayNay
NayNay
@ChapEJF it's exciting, frustrating, annoying, and oddly fun!! Let's just hope I can keep up with everything.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views