Sponsored

Bronco Gals

Fine adventurous ladies (and that includes soccer moms!)
NVBadlands
Hi guys!

Bronco gal here in the City of Sin aka Las Vegas. My Bronco will not be here until next year, sadly! But I'd rather wait to get what I actually want. I went with the Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Area 51. I can not wait!!! Where are ya'll from and what did you guys settle on for your orders? :love:
Show full message
NurseA.J
NurseA.J
Hello and CONGRATS!!! I’m from far northwest Indiana - just outside Chicago!!! I also ordered 2 dr Badlands 2.7 Lux in Rapid Red. I’m a 7/14 reservation so I’m hoping this year for delivery! I don’t do off-roading (YET BUT THATS Going to CHANGE!!). I have family in Henderson so I do hope to drive my Bronco out west sometime. 😎😎
Badmommallama
Badmommallama
Hey! 👋🏼 2 dr. Outer Banks Lux in Iconic Silver here. Live in the land of flat in Charleston, SC. Hoping for a MY21...else I may change my mind once MY22 options come out! 🤣
cazimi
cazimi
South of Boston here, and not waiting for green, lol! Cactus Grey 2dr 2.3 Mid Big Bend (for max resale value in ~2 years, when I figure a green Bronco with a package I really want will be available!). I'm an early day 1 reservation and crossing my fingers I'll see mine this year. I hope to get in some good driving sooner than later.
Darforce
Darforce
We had an Area 51 BL traveling through the area last week. It was nice! Much nicer than the first edition traveling with it. 2dr cactus grey BD for me
desert_rat
desert_rat
hi from Houston TX! i ordered a 2dr Big Bend 2.7L Mid package in Area 51 🙌 at first i was set on the Big Bend simply because i love the national park so much but then it also has the sandstone interior! when ford makes the hybrid version in a few years then i'll upgrade 😊 and i'm probably 2022 as well 🤷‍♀️
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
Welcome! I live in South Texas half way between Houston and Brownsville near the Gulf of Mexico. I am a 1st day reservationist too. I ordered a Black Diamond, 2-door, Race Red with automatic. I drive over a harbor to and from work and a stick would be too much work going over a high bridge! I'm close to the beach and you can drive on our beaches. That was my reason for wash out floors and MGV seats.
CoachTee
CoachTee
Hey there!
Ain't it exciting!!!

BTW I'm in Jensen Beach, Florida, Self-employed and work from home.
CG 4dr WildTrack, Mic Top, LUX
never doubted the Cactus Grey even with all the pics and color variation they kept showing, my mom picked it for me.

You asked what we all settled when we ordered.....Actually, I have a cool story and why the word "settle" had absolutely no bearing in it.

It's long but thought it may be a little entertaining for those browsing the boards while we ALL WAIT for our Broncos!
This is the truth - but makes it sound like I belong in the looney bin.

I actually hesitated to reserve and one-morning enjoying coffee with mom on the porch, looking at the Broncos on my phone, she said - you do know, that you will need another vehicle in your lifetime. Go big, get it all, go for it. We burst out laughing and Hit that button.
Aug 1 - Reservation
Aug 14 - Mom turn 87
Aug 29 - Mom passed away peacefully in her sleep (exactly to the day, 4 years after my sister's death)

This does get BETTER I promise!

Order banks open - and for days, do I/ don't I, what do I need. Dad worked for Ford. I always wanted a Bronco and always said if they ever come out again. But, I've got a great vehicle, I love my Jeep, is it financially irresponsible.

I was in my house and heard some crazy-ass bird LOUD! There are wild peacocks all over my yard all the time, so I'm used to the noise. It's like wild kingdom in my yard. But, from outside over the sound of the radio playing, this was really loud!

I go outside on the back porch and there is this Big, Loud Red Cardinal on a branch that hangs over the pool.
It keeps going off and is facing towards me.
I stood there over 15 minutes looking at that thing yelling at me.
That's when I realized I was standing right by the seat mom was sitting in, when she told me to hit that button and told me to get it all!

1/28/21 The very next day - Ordered a CG 4dr WildTrack, Mic Top, Fully Loaded, LUX without any hesitation or doubt.
The odds of me getting it in '21 are not great.

But sometimes there is something stronger than logic, like a Higher Power.

I wholeheartedly believe August is significant in regards to My Bronco - maybe by August. Or maybe mom and my big sis got some pull or something and I get it on the 29th to mess with me.
Like a sign that they found each other

Afterall, mom had wanted her ashes released in the intercoastal, like my sisters were 2 miles inland 4 years prior.
The fact that there was a large pod of porpoise making their way towards the inlet at the spot were planning to take her ashes at that time? SLIM! So....yeah Bronco Arrival 8/29/21 slim, but it WILL be coming home.

Whatever or whenever I'm pretty cool with it - because for some reason, I not worried or wondering.

* It was AFTER I ordered, that I discovered only the 4dr WildTrak and FE had a GVWR of over 6000
I was doing my taxes and thought, ahhhhh $25,000 depreciation that's about 1/2 what it costs. So in a way, I'm going to make money because I didn't "settle!" She sucked at math, but Momma really does know best!
cazimi
cazimi
@CoachTee , what a great story. My dad was always the "car guy" in my life, and every phone conversation I ever had with him started with "How's the car?" (no matter what I was driving; it was his way of roundabout asking how I was doing). He was always excited to talk cars with me and was super stoked when I talked to him about ordering my Bronco. He died this February without ever seeing it, but I know he'd have the biggest grin and I'll be hearing his voice all excited when I do go to pick it up. I have a couple of sins (2dr and tow package) that are likely to delay things, but if a miracle takes place I could have it on his birthday (July 3) or my parents' anniversary (early August) which would be fun. It's nice that you'll have a great connection to your mom with the Bronco!
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
My brother was a car guy and we was killed in a car wreck August 31, 1994. I wish he could see the new Bronco because he would love it. The main reason I ordered mine is my 85 year old mother told me to go for it and that life is too short and I need to have some fun.
NurseA.J
NurseA.J
I love these stories ladies!!!! My condolences to you all for your loss. My dad was also a Ford employee. He is developing Alzheimer’s and has had Multiple Sclerosis since I was 5- I just turned 47. Live life to the fullest. Have no regrets!!! I absolutely believe in the “Higher power”. Our loved ones absolutely are watching over and know what is going on in our lives!!! May these Broncos bring us lasting memories and laughs of those that are or not with us. 😇🥰
CoachTee
CoachTee
@cazimi my father's birthday was also July 3rd! (1933) not to mention by Birthday is in February (also, the 3rd) I just turned 54.
@Texas Sunshine it's funny how our mothers took away any indecisiveness, it's the push to enjoy life! And seeing them through the heartache of losing a child. But they know better than us, how fast this time will go before we are sitting in that spot.
@NurseA.J he's had to have been a very strong father for you growing up, I know that has to be hard to go thru.

But ladies, if @NurseA.J says her father had worked at Livonia Transmission which would be a needle in the haystack, either we spooked or......figure we'll be getting them within 3 months of each other and plan a meet-up adventure with our Broncos! lol!
Reactions: cazimi
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
CoachTee my father was born February 3, 1933. I will be 59 on May 1st. I look forward to the lasting memories we will share on this site! Hopefully I can get a video of doing donuts (early morning) at the beach before the police start to partrol!
CoachTee
CoachTee
🤯👀 omfg REALLY? Getting freakier.....ya'all are blowing my mind!
KIZMUT, Good JuJu!
Looks like we have more than
a Bronco Sisterhood happening 🤟
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
I think so too!
LalasBronco
LalasBronco
So happy to have found this group on here! I'm on the Ladies group on FB but getting kind of tired of FB in general so haven't been on there much lately. I'm from NC, my husband and I both work at hospitals here......it's just us and our 2 long hair mini dachshunds! I ended up ordering a 2 door Badlands, 2.7 auto with high package in Velocity Blue! I was thinking A51 at first but then found out the VB wouldn't be late availability like they said at first. I reserved within the first 12 hours so I'm crossing my fingers to have it by September. Great to meet you all!
Texas Sunshine
Texas Sunshine
Welcome and nice to have you join the group! I placed my order on the first night but it did not register until the next day. Oh well, I do hope I get it before the end of the Summer.
Southern Girl
Southern Girl
I have to wait until MY22 as well. I really want a painted top. I think we will have a lot more options for colors like body color tops and maybe white as well. I'm driving an older truck with lots of miles. Knock on wood that it keeps on trucking until my Bronco is ready!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views