Sponsored

The Broncos of Virginia(s)

A more localized group for Virginia and West Virginia!
IIISHIFTYIII
Thanks for the invite in the other group @SkullsWalk . I'm from the Richmond Metro Area born and raised and I do a fair amount of wheeling here in VA! Some of my favorite trails around here are in the George Washington national forest, Flagpole Knob, Big Levels and Potts Mountain to name a few! VA also is home to one of the best off road playgrounds on the east coast located in Gore, VA known as The Cove (AKA Big Dogs Off Road Park). I look forward to seeing you guys around. I will be more than happy to trail guide a few rides in the future.
Show full message
SkullsWalk
SkullsWalk
Welcome! Thanks for the great info, definitely can't wait to get out there. We should definitely put a trail meet up together when we all finally take delivery!
IIISHIFTYIII
IIISHIFTYIII
I will 100% be up for that! Also anyone have any current 4x4 and do any off-roading? I have 2 wranglers currently, however will be selling my JK to finance my Badlands. If you guys don't have a 4x4 currently what does everyone drive?
SkullsWalk
SkullsWalk
Awesome, had to sell my other car as well to finance the badlands that I want. I haven't had a 4x4 since about 2009 or so, but really haven't done trails and stuff since like 2004 :(. So I sold my '84 911 and I'm down to my 2012 VW GTI 3-door (hatch makes the 3rd) manual and the wife has a 2010 escape. Looking to get the badlands in auto cause of the 2.7 and the other stuff with the auto, but my heart says stick.
Packman0015
Packman0015
Thanks for the invite @SkullsWalk. I'm just outside of Charlottesville too. Close the Sugar Hollow. I'm active duty Air Force and work at Rivanna Station. I currently drive a 4runner, but don't do crazy off roading in it. I mainly had it for the mountains in Colorado.
SkullsWalk
SkullsWalk
Good to have you here man!
wrbix
wrbix
Summer in Saltville...just outside of Abingdon.
Looking forward to finding more off roads in Mt Rogers and Shenandoah areas.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views