Sponsored

Bayou Bronco Club

A friendly place for Bronco owners in Louisiana to meet and share the joy that being a 6th gen Bronco owner will bring!
RagingBulldog
Looks like we’ve finally got some dealership roadshow events in Louisiana:

4/28-29 in NOLA
4/30 in BR
5/1 in Lafayette
5/3-4 in W. Monroe
Show full message
Reactions: THEMANatwar
Fatdaddy
Fatdaddy
Looks like the Lafayette and BR slots are already full. I plan to still go to the Lafayette one just to see them in person. I’ll try to sit in one but it’ll be difficult without a reserved slot.
RagingBulldog
RagingBulldog
No apparently they haven’t actually posted any slots. So no sweat.
RagingBulldog
RagingBulldog
I wish they had one coming to Shreveport or Bossier. I’m closer to Monroe but I can’t justify 5 hours away from work on a Monday or Tuesday. So I’ll try to make the Laffy one too.
Happytown
Happytown
Do yall know which models are coming? I been watching the threads but hadn't really paid attention to which models where in each region.
RagingBulldog
RagingBulldog
@Happytown If it's the same two in FL, it's a Big Bend and an Outer Banks. I'll be excited to see any Bronco but I'm hoping they have a Badlands for us to see. Our two are going to the Duck Commander store in W. Monroe so maybe we'll get something a little more rugged.
Happytown
Happytown
@RagingBulldog I was looking at the schedule, it looks like two teams of Broncos are roaming TN, NC, SC, GA, MS, LA and on from there. I say that because they have showings in different places on some of the same dates. I'm trying to connect the dots to figure out which of those two teams heads this way
RagingBulldog
RagingBulldog
@Happytown Maybe we'll see the pair that's coming through MO/AR/TN. They have two Badlands non-squatch, which is fine with me since that's what I ordered!
BOLD Renegade93
BOLD Renegade93
Might need to take a trip to West Monroe!
Scotteasymoney
What dealership is for the NOLA area
Jackattack
So I looked at all the surrounding areas and time slots past the ones in louisiana, it appears as though louisiana is the only state where they aren't allowing slot scheduling.
Reactions: Happytown
Happytown
Happytown
I also cannot figure out how to find the "main page" of events on Ford's website. There's no way to navigate backwards from one of the event location pages to a main page. Ford 🤦
Jackattack
Yeah I noticed that as well! Can't find it by googling either. I guess ford just said screw the louisiana folks. Lol
Scotteasymoney
This is the old AAA baseball stadium (Zepher Field) very large parking lot. I can only speculate there will be tents set up. I will be there ,home more information is released once the date gets closer.
Rosedp
Rosedp
Time slots are open! Have at it boys, got mine in Metairie next Wednesday!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views