Sponsored

Central Florida Broncos

Central Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
BroncoTPA
Hello! Checking in from Valrico. I currently have a Badlands reserved at Brandon Ford. Considering dropping to a Black Diamond and moving to Mullinex in Kissimmee for their No Dealer Fee sale of all else checks out.
Show full message
Reactions: noahr
killaz05
killaz05
Interesting if they have no dealer fees. I too have a badlands reserved with Brandon Ford. I am in Seffner.
BroncoTPA
BroncoTPA
Brandon Ford is something like $795 dealer fee and $138 doc fee. I have had pleasant buying experiences there but if I can save $900 I can easily justify more accessories. Mullinex advertises no dealer fee and as long as there is not other ways of making that up I think I will switch.
killaz05
killaz05
Well I too have had pleasant experiences with Brandon Ford. I have a friend who works there and if in fact Mullinex will not charge dealer fees then I will bring that up to Brandon Ford and see if they will match it. They usually do match things from other dealers. They matched the price of a Mustang when I bought it.
MF Bronco
I also have a reservation with Brandon Ford and have previously purchased 2 F150’s there. Both times I have had good experiences there. However, they do have those dealer fees and I asked them some questions about the Bronco and got less than straightforward answers. I reached out to Mullinax and asked the same questions and got straight forward answers. I’ll be switching over to Mullinax.
Bronco216g
Bronco216g
Id go with Mullinax im getting mine from the Apopka location. but hey if they can match thats great too.
USASAIL
USASAIL
St Pete Here.
I was "assigned" Autoway in St Pete. Reserved early AM after the reveal, Autoway called to confirm. I post followed up with email, to the GM asking about ADM and XPlan, he said they haven't decided on ADM and XPLAN They "like all the other dealers" won't accept it. I told him, I'll just switch dealers and he was like fine, do it. So Autoway is a hard no.
USASAIL
USASAIL
My question is: Do Mullinax in Kissimmee or order from Granger. Depends if Ford will offer XPLAN prior to the Oct 31st date to switch dealers. BD 4 door example
Mullinax No XPLAN:
$40,040 (Dest + MSRP + No Dealer Fee)
Mullinax XPLAN
$38,542 (Dest + MSRP - XPLAN Discount + No Dealer Fee)
Granger No XPLAN
$37,916 (Dest + MSRP - $1000 Discount off Invoice + $1000 Shipping = $38,916
Is it worth the hedge on xplan?
MF Bronco
During the Bronco 6g Q&A the Ford rep advised they would be providing Xplan. The only caveat was they were undecided on if they would offer it on the First Edition trim. Mullinax confirmed with me (via email, so it’s in writing) that they would honor Xplan.
USASAIL
USASAIL
@MF Bronco I emailed Luis @ Mullinax and never heard anything back. It didn't kick back, so the email was good. Do you have a good email contact? I'd love to keep it local if possible, but I don't want to make a bad decision and get caught with my pants down.
BroAD
MF Bronco
Yeah I have been in contact with Luis and Eric. They both have contacted back pretty quickly. Eric’s email is [email protected] if you want to try reaching out to him.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views