Sponsored

Nevada Bronco Club

A group to discuss the new 2021 Ford Bronco for those in Nevada, however, all are welcomed to join.
BreezyNVegas
Does anybody in the group have a build date, VIN, or dealer allocation numbers? I can't decide if Team Ford doesn't know anything or just holding back. A young salesman today told me that Team is getting around 150 MY21 Broncos. Other dealers around town, about a 100 each.
Show full message
deznut
deznut
Maybe the young salesman meant Bronco Sports
Tazn69Bronco
Tazn69Bronco
Capital in Northern NV said they were getting about 100 Broncos. I havent heard any news as of yet other than I should be 1 of those 100.
airishfan
I am getting mine from ca because no vegas dealer well take the X plan if you got it but I know I won't be getting a MY21
BreezyNVegas
BreezyNVegas
@airishfan Did your California Ford dealer tell you where you're at on their list? and If so, what's your timestamp and build? Also did you reserve a MY21 or are you waiting for MY22 because of new options?
airishfan
@BreezyNVegas when I asked at the time when I asked he was not sure but said mostlikmly I be a MY22 but that was at the beginning of the ordering but I e mail him and asked again
Jtru42
Jtru42
Ive found that no ford dealerships here know anything. And good luck trying to get any info from them.
Reactions: BreezyNVegas
NVBadlands
NVBadlands
@Jtru42 Yep! I will definitely have a lot of questions at the viewing next month, and will express to Gaudin how unhappy I've been with them during this whole process.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views