Sponsored

SHOW ME MO BRONCO

Trying to get all Missourians into one group to chat and share Bronco stories and experiences!
Broncostud
I ordered my bronco outerbanks with 2.3 bash plates mid package mic top confirmed 3/10/21,,,,kept hoping for some kind of info April 15th to at least know a 6 month window....boy what a dissapointment this morning.nothing from Ford or my dealer...it’s so sad we find more info here than from the dealer or Ford...guess I just keep looking on here every morning.....I have three son inlaws cousins etc, working in claycomo plant and their shut down for three weeks with supply shortage. Obviously that’s not good news.. yes I’m here for the long haul...my dealer has 1100.00 bucks so I just keep waiting....congrats to anyone who got good news today..
Show full message
Draykas
Draykas
Amen to that I am in for the long haul also and seem to be telling my dealer about new stuff before he hears. I ordered 2.3 auto 4dr badlands
dmenace
dmenace
Hang in there, this Bronco is worth the wait! I'm also waiting to hear something on my order. I reserved mine the day it was available in July. Had to change my order due to painted hard top and soft top combo. I also work at Claycomo Transit side. Heard Bronco is #1 priority for part shortages👍
Broncostud
Broncostud
Thanks for your support..so sorry your shut down couple weeks...but I’m also glad my son in law is home for the kids..he works nights,sleeps days..really sucks for them..he is transit side also...so sorry about your vacation in the summer,
Reactions: dmenace
dmenace
dmenace
@Broncostud I'm actually enjoying the extra time off. We've been working a lot of hours for quite a while, it's nice to get a break. Not getting a summer shutdown doesn't bother me either, I would rather schedule my vacation when I want to take it. 👍
SpeedTwin
SpeedTwin
Sorry to hear about being out of work. I was bummed too, reserved the day of reservation around midnight. But I've waited this long, what's a couple of more months. On the plus side I'm heading to KC live tomorrow to get to see one in person finally.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views