Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
JeepsR4kids
Anyone else get a confirmation on their scheduling yet?
Show full message
Tonyd24
Tonyd24
Not this guy.
Stroopaloop
Arkeisios
Arkeisios
No, I'd expect to get an email from Ford Co before my sales guy...
frogier
frogier
nope
OffRoader90
negative
JMBGlass
JMBGlass
Nope. Seems like the first few I've seen on this forum have been Canadian customers.
BostonGuy
Not here. Never even hear from my dealer. I emailed him a week ago asking where i fell in allocation with the MOD top change and crickets. Anytime I ask for details he says Ford will email me. previously tried changing dealers and may still do so if I don't get a MY21.
CapeCodCash
LARELL
LARELL
mine still says in-store order on ford. so no changes for me.
frogier
frogier
I just got my email from Ford! June 14th they start building it. So excited!!! Changed to 7/5 :mad:
frogier
frogier
My dealer used his priority order on me...
OffRoader90
Cant wait to see these on the road!
mrjerry469
mrjerry469
I changed to a soft top last sat. and just got this last Thursday
YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear Jerry ,
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BLACK DIAMOND 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of September 20, 2021.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Riverhead Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
7/15 res 1/20/21 order I'm sure it won't arrive before I attend the rodeo in Oct.
Stroopaloop
Stroopaloop
Got mine last week. 4dr OBX squatch, tow, 2.7, HD bumper, lux, soft, cactus, leather (all original order) res 8/17 order 1/21, build sched week 9/27
Edit: Bumped back to week of 11/8. No email from Ford, I contacted my dealer directly.
OffRoader90
Hell yeah. Positive vibes for the east coast. I changed mine from a wildtrack 4dr high package to a 4d badlands 2.7 high, cactus, and i am hopefull to hear soon. 8/14 res, 1/19 order
BostonGuy
8/26 Build! 7/26 Res - OBX, Tow, Soft, Lux, 2.3, Leather. Changed to soft top two weeks ago and scheduled the second Thursday.
Tonyd24
Tonyd24
Congratulations! I’m still holding tight for the WildTrax
7/21 build…it’s just sitting waiting for the top.
OffRoader90
Well hot damn, i just got my production email. build date the week on 10/11. 8/14 reservation 1/19 order, converted from 4DR Wildtrak to 4DR BL, 2.7L Softtop, High Package, Non Sas, Catcus Grey on 8/16
jdrouin
jdrouin
Just got my build date for the same week. 10/11. I had a 7/28 reservation and 1/19 order. 4dr BL, 2.7, lux, non-sas AMB. Swapped from MIC to soft top two weeks earlier.
Shifty
Shifty
10/11 build week here too. 7/26 reservation, ordered 1/20 4dr BL 2.7, high, swapped for soft top when e-mail came out. No confirmation from dealer yet…
jjcsr74
jjcsr74
In production….yay!

Carbonized Grey, 2.7 Badlands, Squatch, MIC, and had to drop the tow package…
BostonGuy
9/27 build week got pushed to 10/25.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views