Sponsored

Colorado Bronco Club

A place for Coloradans to share ideas with other Bronco owners, organize meets, and plan 4X4 excursions into the great Rocky Mountains!
Bronco69
Anyone in CO get in on the "first cycle" builds?

I have a July 14th reservation, but appears priority builds and First Editions probably got ahead of me.
Show full message
SevenT
SevenT
No. Not yet. I am a first day reservation as well and have two more weeks (22 and 29 April) for emails. Not holding my breath but keeping my fingers crossed.
Mike E
Mike E
No word on this end either....my reservation was within 6 hours of Ford accepting reservations. I’m told by the dealer not to expect any communications till May.
Squashed
Squashed
Nope. I'm on the edge I reserved on Saturday morning at my dealer after the internet web sight lock up fiasco. I changed my order to a four door and as of April 10th # 34 of 36 dealer allotments. Stuck with a base , 2.7 sas with modular bumper and switches. So by February I'm hoping still for a 21.
FoCoBronc
FoCoBronc
Not yet, dealer thought I will be on 21 allocation but unsure
Bronco69
Bronco69
So, I may be incorrect. But it appears if you get in on the "early" early orders, you get an email. Ford will send these out every week on Thursdays. Then, the rest of us will get our confirmation and builds in May sometime. Surely that means late Fall delivery at best. That's my guess.
TheBluePariah97
TheBluePariah97
I am in the first cycle
Squashed
Squashed
Nice. Congrats😀
Squashed
Squashed
I did the test drive along in moab I'm stoked. It did remind me of a side by side. Faster you went the better it handled in my opinion. The 2 door was a lil too small for me coming from a super cab f150. So went with a 4 door which looked perfectly proportioned in real life .
CNElliott
YES.
I received my email from Ford on Thursday stating that my Bronco is scheduled for production the week of 6/14.
On Friday my dealer called and stated that mine is the first allocated to Phil Long Denver! He said that "The Build" typically takes one week and that they usually receive delivery around two weeks following. (With any good luck, I MIGHT be driving by 4th of July. Would definitely mean a lot to me since I sold my '66 1/2 cab (U14 VIN) to a friend on 7/4/2020 after 26 years of ownership. I had no idea that Ford was going to reintroduce the Bronco 6G when I agreed to sell. Would be "things come full circle" thing for me. (1/2 cab is now in Phoenix and I have visitation rights, BTW)

Looking forward to getting out on the trails with you all!
merkelsjm
merkelsjm
Nope. July 14th reservation. The dealer down here initially told me to expect a '22 - but I'm not sure they have a clue what's going on with the world based on my interactions thus far.
Bronco69
Bronco69
Just to follow up, I was fortunate enough to get my order built for June 21st. if you've been keeping up with the latest, it appears orders are heavily effected by parts availability. So, if your build includes an item that will not been stock, the computer skips over you and goes to the next "clean" build. that's why we are seeing older reservations jumping to the front.

I purposefully made sure I chose items that were listed by Ford as available versus items like a white top. Maybe that helped?

All the best.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views