Sponsored

Central Florida Broncos

Central Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Diydner
Today is the day that Greenway Ford will be having their Bronco event!

Are you going?
Show full message
Reactions: tmbonnett
Bud2020
Bud2020
100 bucks if you get them to start it. haha
Diydner
Diydner
Maybe if I get there early enough they will still be moving them around. Iā€™ll video tape it and send you my Venmo account if so šŸ˜œ
Bud2020
Bud2020
Good luck. :p
Reactions: Diydner
Diydner
Diydner
They turned on the radio. Does that count? See the video I posted about the B&O sound quality. @Bud2020
Bud2020
Bud2020
@Diydner same when I went. They would not start it so you could see the dash display. Booo, right?
EliasJr
EliasJr
I went to the Bronco event at my dealer in Bartow and it was awesome sitting in them in person! I had scheduled for the last available time on Saturday and talked to them for a while, really nice people and they mentioned they were headed to Orlando next, should be great!
tmbonnett
tmbonnett
What Broncos did they have in this event. I'm going this afternoon at 6:00 pm
Diydner
Diydner
Itā€™s the same ones that have been all around south Florida. The Red OuterBanks with the navy pier lux interior, and a lightning blue BigBend. It was funny because most people didnā€™t even bother looking at the big bend. Everyone wanted to see the interior of the OuterBanks
Bronc-Itus
Bronc-Itus
They only had the red outer banks unlocked. Very disorganized this morning. Greenway seemed annoyed by the whole thing.
Diydner
Diydner
I agree. It was almost as off the dealership didnā€™t want us there. Iā€™m glad I bought mine from Granger. LMAO@Bronc-Itus
STgal29
They had to move their vehicles twice because of the rain and were booked up, Iā€™m sure they did everything they did to accommodate. The dealership should have had them staged inside.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views