Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings
Some of these were already posted, Badlands at MAP, so I put up a few pics that might be interesting of the underside and suspension. This is my exact build and it looked awesome to me!
Show full message

Attachments

CDN Jen
CDN Jen
Great pics! I was going to pop down there today to check it out but got sidetracked. Perhaps I will during the week. I love how often they change out the Bronco on display.
JGuske23
JGuske23
Sick! It's definitely awesome when you can see your actual build
etmccaus86
etmccaus86
Ha, you were there, too? I snapped pics around 11:30 before making a "field trip" to select parking spots in Dearborn and Livonia on the way home.
Reactions: Mattwings
CDN Jen
CDN Jen
@etmccaus86 I just did the same loop. Went to MAP to see the display Bronco (the MIC top looks so great!) then went to Dearborn to my go-to spots around Carol Shelby Way. Only saw the Cyber Orange Wildtrack that’s always in the same lot across from the gas pumps. First time I didn’t see any Broncos gassing up. Fun drive. Definitely more Broncos in Dearborn during the week. Still fun to go hunting anytime though.
etmccaus86
etmccaus86
@CDN Jen there was a silver base 2-door across the lot from the Wildtrack yesterday, and if you rounded the corner, there was a camoed Badlands (?) 2-door parked amongst other mules.

Had luck at the powertrain facility in Livonia on the way home, too.

Not surprising to hear there are more during the week, but hard to find a spare 2-3 hours of time during the work week to go hunting!
Mattwings
Mattwings
Had a CO Wildtrack (I think) pass by me at 8mile and Beck earlier today. I couldn’t turn around and follow it safely. Two months ago I would have felt compelled!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views