Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
Maineah
Hey guys. On my 3rd request I hit pay-dirt! I just signed up and there are plenty of spots left. However, I'm not sure how many are allowed per hour...

1619184418757.png
Show full message
JMBGlass
JMBGlass
Sheesh, if it was a weekend day and not a Monday I'd sign up.
T.S.
T.S.
I'm in CT and heading over to Long Island NY to get a look, It's tough to get up to NH on a weekday.. I'm still in shock that I put an order in without seeing it in person. I guess I bought into all the hype, Ford did a great job with marketing... No regrets, just amazed that I committed to a $50K+ purchase based on you tube videos and other peoples opinions. Now hopefully it comes in by next summer.
projectrally
projectrally
Thanks for the tip! I just registered. It looks like I’ll be driving down from Portland. Hopefully I’ll have a build date by then!
Reactions: T.S.
Red Devil's Rebel
Red Devil's Rebel
Maybe I'll see you guys, I'm down for the 11am - 12pm slot in Portsmouth!
Reactions: BuzzyBud
View previous replies…
Red Devil's Rebel
Red Devil's Rebel
projectrally
projectrally
@Red Devil's Rebel Hey Ann - Was nice to meet you, however brief. I stuck around for a few minutes to chat before we left, but you were in another conversation and I had to get going. Hopefully our paths will cross again! After a first look and a chance to sit behind the wheel, are you more excited than ever? I know I am...
Red Devil's Rebel
Red Devil's Rebel
@projectrally Thanks! (sorry about the late reply) Good meeting you & your wife too! :)
Sorry I was busy & missed you! Got caught up chatting with the Bronco reps a couple times. I am so excited!! Was fun getting to see them in person finally - just wish we'd gotten a ride too! :-D
RDY4ABRONCO
RDY4ABRONCO
Are you allowed to bring another family member to these?
Red Devil's Rebel
Red Devil's Rebel
@RDY4ABRONCO From what I saw multiple people can go as a group as long as 1) there's room in that time slot & 2) you register each person individually

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views