Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
NayNay
Good Saturday morning to all. My Ford rep has informed me that anyone who definitely wants to wait for a MY22 should let me know NO LATER THAN MONDAY 5PM. He will manually go into each order and change them to a 99 code (the dealership cannot do this) (yes I have tried) so it can be built for 2022.

If you want to wait for the 22 model year this does NOT have any effect on your place in line. When the 22s become available your reservation and time stamp still dictate the order of your build along with any commodity constraints. If you're a MY21 reservation holder and decide to wait for a MY22 you will be in the line ahead of the 22 reservation holders because your time stamp places you there.

Please email me at work with questions and if you want to wait. Please make sure to include your 1st and last name and order number we gave you. Remember I can no longer see your reservation and time stamp. [email protected]
Show full message
Reactions: WRF3MD and MrJoe
MrJoe
MrJoe
Nope, not waiting. It comes when it comes.
chipstar
Can he also make sure mines built in July? :)
Eharris55
Eharris55
@NayNay, is there a difference between ordering a MY21 but commodity constraints forcing you to MY22 or choosing to wait until MY22?
Reactions: NayNay
NayNay
NayNay
@Eharris55 if you chose to wait then you will not get a 21. Also for the 22 model year there's supposed to be more options like roof choices, manual on more trim levels, and color choices, etc. This is what I've been told but have no firm conformation on, yet. I know I'm bumping myself to a 22 for a couple reasons and wanting the green color that will be an option (so I'm told). If I'm 100% honest I'm also concerned about possible issues, but, I'm that way on the 1st of anything. I personally feel there's not enough time to work out every kink and I tend to pick everything a part. This is my opinion and not based on any facts.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views