Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
NayNay
Just completed a call with our Ford rep. I see some questions on my other posts and soon as I have time I will get to those.

Soooooo that micro-chip shortage is creating a problem for all vehicle makes every where. Ford currently has over 30k vehicles sitting awaiting those chips and this model year alone Ford is 400k short across all their vehicle lines. They are placing priority into the Bronco orders. Dealerships will be at least guaranteed their original allocations for the 21 model year but no more. I am told that there was 200k reservations and 70% about 140k converted for both 21 & 22 model years combined. They can only build about 75K for 2021. The reminder will be pushed to a 2022. FIRST EDITIONS are guaranteed a 21 and are their own allocation having no impact on regular allocations. Those that are FE will know their production date by the end of June and will see their Bronco this year but there is no specified date yet. The 21 model year will run from May through November of this year. The 22 will begin production between Sept and Oct this year to begin hitting the ground sometime in Nov. Those that are pushed to the 22s will have a chance to alter their orders for whatever changes become available for that model year. There was something floating around about everyone knowing a date sometime in May for their order. This was an error in wording by Ford to the dealers and was meant to mean those that are being built in May will know a date through an email from Ford, along with a Vin. When Ford goes into the order bank to build a vehicle they are going by available commodities 1st. Your reservation/time stamp comes in 2nd. In other words if they look at the 1st reservation and do not have everything to build it they move on to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and so on until they come across one that can be built. If you want or need to alter your order please email me so I can work on it over the next week or so. Those that have opted for a 22 model year I have sent that email out and will have written confirmation as soon as it is done. My apologies for the super long message but I wanted to cover everything I was informed on today. Let me know if you have any additional questions.
Thanks!!
Show full message
chipstar
Hey @NayNay thanks for sharing. I saw another post in the general forum that there's a few less "deadly" items and that soft tops are being pulled earlier. Is it possible to drop our MIC hardtop for a soft?
chipstar
@chipstar oh and drop the tow package for now. Basically drop everything possible! I'm desperate!
NayNay
NayNay
@chipstar it is YOUR Bronco, if we need to make changes then let's do it!! Email me and we can do a call and tweak it and see what can work and not work.
chipstar
@NayNay awesome - sent you an email last night
What was Leonardtown’s original allocation again?
NayNay
NayNay
I think 15
WRF3MD
WRF3MD
Of that 15 allocated, how many have been scheduled so far?
NayNay
NayNay
The rep said we have 11 left.... however there are 5 already scheduled. 1 I think is the mannequin we are due.
Dystinct
Thanks @NayNay! Email sent your way. No action just a discussion.
Reactions: NayNay
NayNay
NayNay
@Dystinct if I didn't already reply I will shortly, I've gotten several emails today
Are you able to tell someone if they’re within that 15 original allocation?
Reactions: NayNay and MrJoe
NayNay
NayNay
@1979 sure if you were between 1 and 15 (not being a smarta**) when I 1st gave you a number when you converted. Or batch 1 and 2. All of that's out the window now. If you read my post with the part saying Ford's going down the list according to what they have.
Reactions: WRF3MD

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views