Sponsored

Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders

Leonardtown Reservation Holders
NayNay
I am posting this mostly for information which was sent to me today. Some of you may have friends at other dealers and the last line of this is scary!! We here are fine. I have kept up with everything accept emails in the last 24 hours which I will get to today.

Immediate Action Required – Email Me Your List of Bronco Orders That Need to Be Moved to 99 Priority
Dealers Must Clean Up Your BRONCO WBDO Order Bank ASAP – NO DIRTY / UNBUILDABLE BRONCO ORDERS IN WBDO

All dealers received an email yesterday that contained a list of the dirty Bronco Retail Orders that need amending (WE HAVE NONE THAT ARE DIRTY)

· Each of these orders on the list must be amended to a buildable roof – ie: molded in color hard top.
What if my customer wants to wait for 22MY?
Even orders from customers who are wishing to wait for a 22 Model Year Bronco need to be currently buildable
After you amend orders for compliance:

1. Put the verbiage “waiting for 22MY” in the remarks field in the WBDO order (COMPLETED FOR THOSE WHOM REQUESTED IT)
2. Make sure you click “submit” after amending
3. email me your list of order numbers and body codes and I will move to a 99 priority (will not schedule)
4. When the 22MY order bank opens in the fall, you can then go back and adjust the order to the specs that the customer wants

Please provide me a list of the order numbers for the customers that want to wait till 22MY for a black painted roof or dual roof option and I will make these orders a 99 priority (will prevent scheduling) IF THIS IS YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME TODAY, DO NOT WAIT!!

Inaccurate / dirty Bronco Retail Orders will require cancellation - which causes the customer to lose their timestamp.
Show full message
mlcinema
mlcinema
I want my Bronco to be dirty, just not in that way. :eek:
BPMANAZ
I've heard of a "Dirty martini" a "Dirty Movie/magazine" and "Dirty Dancing"...now I have to add "Dirty Bronco retail orders" to the list????

Reminds me of the Disney movie song in Dumbo.."I saw a peanut stand, I heard a rubber band, I seen a needle wink it's eye...but I seen about everything, when I see an elephant fly".

The way this Bronco launch has happened, let's add "Dirty Roll-out" to our collective verbiage too.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views