Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
21BRNCO
My Ford dealership has been very good to Bronco Reservation Holders. After my reservation was made, I received a Bronco T-shirt and 2 koozies. At Christmas I received a 20 oz. tumbler and a key chain. After my build week email came in, I received a ceramic coffee mug and a cap. Can't wait to see what kind of swag I get when my Bronco arrives in July. Anybody else getting any goodies?
Show full message

Attachments

Mickey21
Mickey21
Very rare, my dealer like most others are horrible with any kind of communication, ordering, updates, or even call backs. Yeah, a shirt, that would never happen. Worst dealers in my area hands down, but I suspect this is more common. And they wonder why we are choosing more and more to not deal with them.
Reactions: Joker
Mickey21
Mickey21
BTW, this coming from a sales guy himself who would never treat my customers like they treat me.
KGRoberts
KGRoberts
Now you're just showin' off. Your Brother-in-law owns that dealership....right? :)
ATX Madridista
ATX Madridista
I haven't received šŸ’© from my dealer. However, I'm getting a really good deal on the car, so I can't complain lol.
21BRNCO
21BRNCO
I've been reading on here how bad a lot of people have been treated by their dealerships and I'm sorry that's happening. Our GM who runs everything Bronco here has been upfront with everything and everyone. I'd like to think that we're not the only ones that are being treated this way. I wish everyone well and look forward to some kind of meet once these babies start hitting the ground. Hopefully I can meet a few of you at the Off-Roadeo North of Austin in a few months
Mdhatter
Mdhatter
I can barely get them to answer my call and communicate anything. New to the Houston area and got down here from Fort Worth (Keller) a few years to be close to my grand kids. I do not believe I would have been treated this way up there due to the many relationships and contacts.
My reservation was close to the end of July...so I will do as my Grandfather would say (Just sit in the buggy and hold the eggs)
Mickey21
Mickey21
My dealer claims to not even know what Priority Code 99 means, though I informed them on this multiple times. So either lies, or just plain ignorant. Pretty sure it is lies. Lucky if I get a MY22 at this point. It isnt that I have to wait really, but the principle of the matter that they are just plain not knowledgeable on the ordering system or caring to be educated when I link them everything they need to know about it. Ugh, frustrating not to have transparency.
TyGuy40
TyGuy40
Mine has been Ok. No free shit, but they do respond to my inquiries.
Jfoster05
Jfoster05
My dealer hasnā€™t been bad, but Iā€™ll admitā€¦I can be pushy. They gave me a Bronco branded duffel bag, coffee cup and keychains. If I email, I get a response back soon and heā€™ll respond to my texts. Now, he openly admitted that he doesnā€™t have all the answers, and I appreciate the honesty. So, no complaints here.
Reactions: 21BRNCO
View previous repliesā€¦
ATX Madridista
ATX Madridista
Update. Went to MHF and got my duffle bag, Coffee mug, and keychain šŸ˜‚
@Jfoster05
ATX Madridista
ATX Madridista
When did you make your reservation? They received almost 500 total and only get 107 or so vehicles. If you ordered after July they may have just been lazy or not cared. Shaun has been great about getting back to me in a quick manner anytime I've have questions or concerns.
@TriggerTX
Jfoster05
Jfoster05
@ATX Madridista I have my build date set for 6/7...so hopeful that everything goes as planned. I haven't been working with Shaun. My contact there is Greg and he's been okay. I did ask about allocations, he didn't know. I'd love to know if they attended the Dealers event in Horseshoe Bay this week. Maybe I reach out to Shaun instead, but don't know how that will ultimately effect Greg's commission.
LagoVistaBronco
Anyone get a date for the Off Rodeo? Iā€™m seeing people are already booked. I registered
Online but didnā€™t get anything back as far as Booking a date.
My dealer is in PA but I live in Lago Vista TX . Curious of its dealer associated or not
ATX Madridista
ATX Madridista
I have "registered" for the TX event but haven't received anything letting me know any further information or giving me a date. However, my dad lives in Horse Shoe Bay and says he has seen the area they are building it and tons of big Broncos around town and on those trails. I'm excited haha.
@LagoVistaBronco
TyGuy40
TyGuy40
@ATX Madridista @LagoVistaBronco I hit up my dealer yesterday who is at the event. Itā€™s such a shame. Itā€™s just 25 minutes from my house. I want to sneak in there so bad.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views